Internet Video Thread

Lunar_Lander

Reaction score
For all the Lovers

I have found something for all the people out there who are in love right now, and here it is :):

Napes Weaver

Spaced Agency
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Tutorials in First Person:

Needing some affirmations on your landings?
Is Orbiter really the great simulator that you think it is?

Hey Hallo! YES SIR-EE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxGeo0ec-F4"]YouTube- ‪Cockpit View of Shuttle Landing!‬‎[/ame]

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
Anyone know how to embed Hulu vids?
I've found some methods (requires some changes to the forum software), but this is somewhat of problem for me: "Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States."

Mike Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi, Tex !
Incredibles your films based on Orbiter's imagery.Specially "Reentry Passage".(Btw, I use to make my own films, but with my own handycam, naturaly not Orbiter films!) I've tried to make some capture/films from inside Orbiter, using the CamStudio software. But I guess my setup's was wrong, the resulting movie is totally unsatisfaying !!:(

So ,please, I kindly ask you to guide me about the right settings: frame rate capture, frame rate etc. Or maybe, another videocapture software ?

And, please, tell me, how you get the extraordinnary texture of the Earth in your "Reentry passage" film. I used the original texture of Orbiter 2010, ant then an addon from Orbit Hangar (Realistic Earth texture), but it is far from yours.
I use the 1024x768 resolution to my monitor screen, and 1152x864 setup video in Orbiter Launchpad.

Best regards,
Mike
"Rookie" Orbinaut

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I just had to, because this song works so well for this footage.

This is a somewhat rough couple of shots of the latest Orbiter beta's most striking addition.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8H2hVu8c0"]YouTube- Lighting up the night[/ame]

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Poor dogfighting, he should have done a low yo yo, followed by a hammerhead turn and then tail-gate the raven to give it a better feeling about propellers.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
A much better (less rough and higher quality :p) look at the multiple light feature:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Okay, this is a two-parter. Watch the first one. It's no big deal but kind of funny. A goat that sounds like a dude yelling.

Now watch the inevitable Remix. If you do not find this funny, it's because you're smarter than me:

[/QUOTE]

Dude. I almost choked on my sandwich! :rofl:

Graham2001

Reaction score
The first 'free' (it cost $6000) to make episode of 'Pioneer One'([ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_One]Wikipedia[/ame])

Looks no worse than any other low budget production.

It'll be interesting the see just how they explain the flight of a Soyuz from Earth to Mars, which I assume will be in the next three 'free' episodes which will be made once sufficient donations have arrived to cover costs.