Support UCGO unpacking, keywords and maximum mass

Cairan

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Just to ask those who may have already tested doing cargo... I'm doing a package of cargo resources, and I've tried to have unpacked cargo have eatable resources, but I guess from what I've seen so far that if you set your cargo box as a resource container, then it can't be packed and unpacked...

Also, I've made some boxes with a mass over 10000 kg, ie. 1 cubic meter of gold, and UCGO displays the mass as 10000 kg if it is heavier... So that's an hard-coded limit, I think...

Lastly, I haven't tested it yet, but from what I've read a cargo box can have multiple keywords, for exemple you could have a box with the oxygen and fuel keywords set for a propellant storage tank and the UCGO-compatible vessel would draw mass from it for both oxygen and fuel replenishment, right?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Or so I did the quick test to set up a cargo container with both oxygen and fuel keywords set with a DGIV, and it uses the cargo mass both for oxygen replenishment and fuel refill... So that clears my last question.

On a site note, I created containers with a separate Mass and Massucressource (consumable mass) set... On the Arrow, it displays the Cargo mass as only the sum of the Massucressource, but on the DGIV the difference in weight before and after grappling the cargo box includes the "packaging" mass set in the Mass entry...

So from what I've tested, the Arrow does not take into account the empty, "unconsumable" mass into it's total vessel mass, while the DGIV does...

Last edited: