OHM Total Immersion - Pegasus Ares

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
The virtual cockpit for Pegasus Ares lander. The original addon is required: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2717"]Pegasus Ares 01[/ame]. Flying this ship from inside the virtual cockpit is not easy and requires some practice (especially landing and docking). Thanks to Francis Drake for this nice lander

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3816]More...[/ame]

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
great ad-on, this is amazing!

I would handle with care, as most of the add-ons in the TI series were compiled with a out of date UMMU version, & were giving me crashes in UMMU 2.0. Very disapointing, I really loved the TI Bullet Add-on.

8bitgamer13

Reaction score
I have some questions-
a) is there a way to open the door, and
b) how do I eject a ummu for eva?

vchamp

Reaction score
I accidentally updated the code to work in Orbiter 2016, removed UMMu and made it compatible with D3D9Client. It is probably my favorite vessel from my TI addons, so I had a good time again flying Ares in virtual cockpit.

I will make more tweaks before releasing a new version on OH. For now you can also play with it by installing the original addon with prerequisites and replacing dll with the new version from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hch1X9oHiIF-VSILOS-y3nFTkTv8XRD0/view?usp=sharing

Be aware that it is a debug build. I couldn't create release because of errors that I don't know how to fix yet. Also touchdown points are not updated which will cause the known problems. This is the first in my TODO list. Stay tuned!

Interceptor

Reaction score
This is great news vchamp,any chance of doing your other total immersion ships like the LSTS cargo landers,Descartes,and Bullet,ect,ect in the future?Thanks

vchamp

Reaction score
This is great news vchamp,any chance of doing your other total immersion ships like the LSTS cargo landers,Descartes,and Bullet,ect,ect in the future?Thanks
Yes, there is a good chance that I will update other vessels too.

vchamp

Reaction score
I updated the dll at the above link. Now touchdown points are done by 2016 specs. Also added exhaust stream to the main engine. And it's now a Release configuration build.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
Thanks! It works :)
May I suggest displaying relative altitude instead of absolute?
And add some landing lights ?

Looking forward for the rest of the "fleet".