Great video trailer !

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Love the trailer.

As for the website...I'm able to load the page, but the download doesn't complete--either tells me it was interrupted, or "finishes" with only something like 8MB downloaded.

Pablo49

Reaction score
I moved my ksp over to steam rcently, already downloaded! :D

On the downside, I noticed my recent moon lander is now deep underground and unresponsive. Now no one will have to find out I did't have enough fuel to get back to the orbiting command ship. shhhh.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Downloaded, works nicely, I love the info tab on map view with some hilarious comments :thumbup:

The external seats also allow pretty insane kermanned vehicles. :stirpot:

Great stuff like the cupola, the flags, the "downgraded mainsail" (Isp in vacuum a bit low for what is potentially a great second stage engine IMHO)... :thumbup:

Oh and BTW the framerate is much more "stabilized", great optimization work.

Now the bug I've noticed :

- The planted flags vanish when reloading a game (it seems they aren't saved).

Last edited:

Pablo49

Reaction score
Now the bug I've noticed :

- The planted flags vanish when reloading a game (it seems they aren't saved).
Mine are still there.

Also thanks for pointing out the new engine, I hadn't even noticed. Neat.

I do wish however there were new wheels in this version like the ones seen in the trailer. Every wheel currently feels too big for a two man moon rover. I also liked the fenders.

Last edited:

Pablo49

Reaction score
Seems when I launch a rocket, I keep getting those launch stabilizer arms spawning in the air behind me periodically. How odd.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Anyone have a lead on how to open the Debug window, it appears as though some attach points have been moved, and I need to clip it to work.

Alfastar

да
Reaction score
Looks that the site can handle all that mass downloads. Downloading it now, and its very fast in it, only take some few minutes :thumbup:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Looks that the site can handle all that mass downloads. Downloading it now, and its very fast in it, only take some few minutes :thumbup:
Took me a couple hours to actually get it to download, but once it did it was done in a couple of minutes.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Seems when I launch a rocket, I keep getting those launch stabilizer arms spawning in the air behind me periodically. How odd.

Others have noted this bug elsewhere. Hopefully it gets fixed soon...

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I've done nothing but reenact Dr Strangelove since I updated. Bravo, Harv. Bravo.

MattBaker

Reaction score
In the latest flight of the Kerbal Space Program we had a lunar pass on the Matt 6. We'll cut the part about our 3-stage-rocket exploding during 1st/2nd stage seperation so we actually only had two stages and skip to the aim of the mission, a munar pass.
Due to safety reasons the ship was not allowed to move closer than one kilometer to the surface but brave Sonberry Kerman risked his own life and set up on a close pass while doing an EVA.

How course plotters saw that action:

How Sonberry saw it:

He's now trying to get back to his ship, orbiting 700 meters above him and will then try to deorbit the capsule to Kerbin.

hedzup456

Semi-poetic moron
Reaction score
Website
mypoetryramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I THINK I found a bug. Mun landing, blah blah, planted flag on Mun arch (coincidence), blah blah, return, blah, drop to a one man cockpit, and three radial chutes. Chutes deploy. Chutes vanish. capsule accellerated from 100 m/s to 200 then slammed into the ground. Killed Jeb. :(