Gaming The Kerbal Space Program - Version 1.2.x

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I was able to update to the newest version, but now when KSP is loading it gets stuck on the stack tri-coupler...

dnt462

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Have not played in months, I wish I could download it.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The same thing occurred with me when I updated KSP: the game will not load with the tri-coupler in place. I had to remove it to continue.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Harv: Marry me, RIGHT NOW.

I do have one question though, do I need to manually delete the plugins in the plugin folder, or will the patcher do that automatically?

Last edited:

HarvesteR

Reaction score
Harv: Marry me, RIGHT NOW.

I do have one question though, do I need to manually delete the plugins in the plugin folder, or will the patcher do that automatically?

I think those files are considered "unversioned", so if you install over an old version, you should probably make sure the folder is clear.

Cheers

APDAF

Reaction score
I wonder how before kurtjmac has a video out.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Oh, didn't hear that. Then I would guess maybe within a week or so.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
You may be pleased to know the KSP site/forums will not be breaking their streak of getting DDoS'd upon the release of every new update.

Dores

Reaction score
Forums & site down = Sadly true :(

0.17 released = excellent :D

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

New patcher is great though!

HarvesteR

Reaction score
You may be pleased to know the KSP site/forums will not be breaking their streak of getting DDoS'd upon the release of every new update.

Heh yeah, the server is feeling the strain again... And this is on a tuesday afternoon, which is one of the slowest times of the week.

Well, I can't say that this is bad news. :)

Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Just wanted to share this. Dan outdoes himself again. :)

Cheers

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Thank you, Harv! Great work! :D

HarvesteR

Reaction score
Thanks guys! (and yeah, that xkcd mention was a high point in my geek life ;) )

Sorry about the server going south, again... We're discussing our options here to improve that. If you're having trouble, keep trying. The server gods will eventually smile upon you.

Cheers

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Oh my, that server is down down, not just "out for lunch" the thing is like an unemployed rock star after a night downtown....

Never seen it go down this hard before, and hey, it bogs out every time a release comes around, but this one seems special... Could it be the xkcd effect?

Anyways, i still havent been able to patch mine up... Hope tomorrow the madness eases up enough to get a solid connection....

Till then, :cheers:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Heh, the "Randall bump" from XKCD is really only one of many awesome mentions lately (see, for example, JPLers noting on reddit that they play KSP). Harv and Co really have a winner with this game. So glad I picked it up at v0.8! :)