Gaming TES V: Skyrim discussion thread

Napalm42

Drell Admiral, Citadel Fleet
Donator
Reaction score
For real.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a bit of an egomaniac when they request this song and just hang about in the Inn.

Also, this is a gaping plothole I seem to have noticed in basically every Elder Scrolls, not detrimental, but I laugh every time.

"Pssh, you wanna fight? Come on, you look like you could hardly take a punch."

-Generic Companion in leather britches to well-know Dovahkiin in a full set of dragon bone plate nearly overflowing with magic, carrying a greatsword the size of a man likewise bristling with magic, has a group of well armed associates in similar dragon armor, and is very well know for defeating the World Eater, and restoring peace to the land by killing the Jarl of Windhelm.:lol:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
For real.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a bit of an egomaniac when they request this song and just hang about in the Inn.

Also, this is a gaping plothole I seem to have noticed in basically every Elder Scrolls, not detrimental, but I laugh every time.

"Pssh, you wanna fight? Come on, you look like you could hardly take a punch."

-Generic Companion in leather britches to well-know Dovahkiin in a full set of dragon bone plate nearly overflowing with magic, carrying a greatsword the size of a man likewise bristling with magic, has a group of well armed associates in similar dragon armor, and is very well know for defeating the World Eater, and restoring peace to the land by killing the Jarl of Windhelm.:lol:
Traitor! Skyrim belongs to the Nords! Also, it's even funnier when said generic companion in leather britches beats the crap out of the dovahkiin in dragonscale armor because said dovahkiin has been focusing on archery, not melee...

Napalm42

Donator
Reaction score
Or when said Dovahkiin is hit by a Giant and it doesn't really matter what armor he's wearing, he still becomes a satillite.

Jarvitä

Reaction score
Was anyone else slightly disturbed by joining a nordic far-right hate organisation and being sent to kill innocents on an island? I may be reading too much into this. :uhh:

Also, don't play as a non-Nord character unless you want every other npc to act racist towards you. :facepalm:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Was anyone else slightly disturbed by joining a nordic far-right hate organisation and being sent to kill innocents on an island? I may be reading too much into this. :uhh:

Also, don't play as a non-Nord character unless you want every other npc to act racist towards you. :facepalm:

That is why I joined the Empire.

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score

My Bosmer seemed to be rather warmly welcomed into the Stormcloaks. My Khajiit on the other hand... time to go join the Legion. *Whistles on the way to Solitude*

Mister Kite

&#%!@?!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
*Whistles on the way to Solitude*

That's what I did after discovering the true face of the stormcloaks, only to find an empire in decay, busy with chopping of innocent heads and collaberating with a bunch of fundamentalistic inquisition like crazies.
What to do, what to do?
Maybe I stay neutral or.............Kill 'm all!

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
That's what I did after discovering the true face of the stormcloaks, only to find an empire in decay, busy with chopping of innocent heads and collaberating with a bunch of fundamentalistic inquisition like crazies.
What to do, what to do?
Maybe I stay neutral or.............Kill 'm all!
Actually, perhaps the better option for my Khajiit would be to become Archmage of the College, convert it into a necromancer sect and take over all of Skyrim... :hmm:

Napalm42

Donator
Reaction score
I need that Creation Kit now!

I'm on a Dragon Ball hype and all I can think of is a secondary state for the Dragonborn that boosts stats and has cool aura effects.

EDIT: Aaaand possibly blonde spiky hair :p

Last edited:

bujin

Reaction score
Be sure the follow the readme. If you're running on a 32-bit version of Windows you will need to boot Widows with the /3GB startup switch as well, and that can be a little wonky, so the LAA Skyrim loader works best on x64 operating systems.

Widows have been through enough. I'm not going to kick them!

:thumbup: