Bug SpaceX and Dragons spaceship bugs

Iberville

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am playing with the dragons and Space X Falcon1 and Falcon9 add ons but the ocean around the launch pad 40-41 is black... I am not a pro at programming so I did not even dare to mess around with the code. Also, I just can't seem to be able to open the solar panel. If I launch a scenario that is already in space, I can go in the ship selection, take the service module and open the solar panel. But if I do a mission from launch pad to the ISS, I can't select the service module and so there is no way to fully deploy the ship.

I think its a beta version, but does anyone have answers to those small problem?
Thank you!

Glider

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am playing with the dragons and Space X Falcon1 and Falcon9 add ons but the ocean around the launch pad 40-41 is black...
If you are using Orbiter 2010 try to replace SURFTILELIST entries in Config\K40-41_Canaveral.cfg by entries from Config\Earth\Base\Canaveral.cfg

If I launch a scenario that is already in space, I can go in the ship selection, take the service module and open the solar panel. But if I do a mission from launch pad to the ISS, I can't select the service module and so there is no way to fully deploy the ship.
Spaceship's solar panels can be opened only after separation from launcher. In other words, only after achieving an orbit. The service module cannot be selected at launchpad because at launch pad there is no service module and capsule. There is only one mesh to represent entire spaceship. The service module with deployable solar panels is created only after separation from F9.

Iberville

Reaction score
I still use 2006 because my computer is very basic. I'll see if it works anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

It all worked, thanks!