Update Shuttle Fleet; ISS Fleet, etc.

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

First, thanks to everyone who sent along their best wishes on my birthday this week. 54; I never thought I'd make it...

As to updates to my various add-ons (as I have received inquiries via the board messaging...); I have been busy testing Mike's newest AutoFCS almost exclusively the past few weeks, and haven't had much time to do anything else. I still need to update the various documentation files, but I will soon, I promise. I have also been working with Gazza's meshes, working on historical STS missions (as this past week was the thirty year anniversary of STS-1) and adapting the various meshes to Spacecraft3.dll instead of Pylon based.

I'm still working on the ISS fleet and Aircraft fleet, but the end of the STS era is a time for reflection (and watching all of the videotape I recorded thirty years ago...)

Thanks for your continued support...

Dave

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hello,David413,and happy belated birthday,also glad to hear you are still working hard on Shuttle Fleet,and looking foward to a new AutoFCS.Thanks again:cheers:

Fixerger

Reaction score
Happy Birthday David! Best wishes to you, and thanks again for your great work!

Schmidtrock

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Best wishes belatedly on your birthday! 54 is awesome, hope I make it! Hitting the 46 this year. I look forward to your updates.

Smegghed

Reaction score
Happy belated Birthday, and thanks for everything you do!

And testing a new AutoFCS is like a birthday present for US!

mateusiak22

Reaction score
When will it be released?
It will also STS & Soyuz Guidance MFD?
Thank you:)

Mantis

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday David. It sounds as if you've been very busy and I can't wait to see the results!

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

When will it be released?
It will also STS & Soyuz Guidance MFD?
Thank you:)

David413 did not write the STS Guidance MFD or the Soyuz Guidance MFD. Those are both very old addons that have not been updated for more than three or four Orbiter releases. If you want them updated, your best bet is to try to track down the author and ask him. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Happy (very belated) Birthday as well! Thanks for all you have done with the Shuttle Fleet. Greatly appreciate your time and work.

Regards,
n122vu