Request Shuttle Fleet 4.2 (can't find it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthBeppo

Reaction score
Can anybody give me a link to Shuttle Fleet 4.2? I'm finding addons that require it, but I can't find it anywhere. thanks

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
does it have to be 4.2? or will a newer version work?

An easy way to answer that is are you running Orbiter 2010p1? Ir you are, then the newest version of Shuttle Fleet will suffice. But you will have to PM me for the link. I won't post it.

DarthBeppo

Reaction score
There's a newer version?
I guess the wiki hasn't been updated. That will work fine. (I think)

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
there has been a few newer versions that add some things. If they are compatible, and I don't see why they wouldn't be, I would recommend using the new stuff. They add some nice things, like UMMU, expanded GPCMFD, some visuals.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Can anybody give me a link to Shuttle Fleet 4.2? I'm finding addons that require it, but I can't find it anywhere. thanks

David413 explicitly removed the Shuttle Fleet from the community for a reason (search the forums). He is certainly not permitting redistribution without his permission, so O-F staff will not allow links to unapproved download sites.

If you want a link to the Shuttle Fleet, your best bet is to contact the author, or a fellow Orbinaut in private.

regards,
Face

Status
Not open for further replies.