News Semper Constructus Shipyards Ltd.

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
*This is a bit of a multi-topic thread but I wasn't really sure where exactly to place it. If I'm in the wrong spot, please correct me by moving this post.*

I am pleased to announce the formation and opperation of
Semper Constructus Shipyards Ltd.

We are a small group of prior military, active duty military, and civilian Orbinaughts dedicated to the purpose of building add ons from a variety of SciFi movies and TV shows. Some of us have been flying Orbiter since 2001 and our tallents range from module builders to dedicated test pilots.

Our current focus is bringing more of the Aliens Universe to active flight status in the RagTag Fleet ( our home base and testing ground ) and the Orbiter community in general.

CURRENTLY IN DRYDOCK:

The upgrades to the USS Sulaco ( now a completely new vessel class, the first of which is the USS Tarawa ). We have a better basic vessel version for in flight mesh testing and the ship has moved into the SC3 stage of construction where the animations are being worked out. Release date is as yet not determined.

The UD-4 Cheyenne Dropship and APC are also in the works.

An entirely new class of ship known as a DropCarrier is currently under construction. It will feature a functional flight deck with usable lower bay areas, animated hangar bays, and gun turrets and landing bays.

Upcomming designes include fightercraft, troop transports, ground vehicles, powersuits, and just about anything else we can dream up that will fit into the mix that retains the flavor and style of the Colonial Marines.

The initial developement ( and flight testing ) will take place within the RagTag fleet but when all the bugs have been shaken out, production designs will be released to the Orbiter community here.
We hope that you will find our add ons both fun to fly and usefull in constructing multi-ship scenarios of your own.

Last edited: