Humor Random Comments Thread

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Ramen is tasty, cheap and easy. Plus, have it once and you don't need any more sodium for the rest of the week! Isn't that great? :lol:

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Been watching a lot of Vocaloid videos lately, and I can see why Pipcard likes Miku so much:thumbup:
I'm developing more of an affinity for Luka Megurine though.

In either case, I apologize in advance if this sounds creepy, but :eek:hsnap::hitit:

I "discovered" vocaloid in a FL Studio remix of it (the lastest 10.9 version), and knowing it was a synthetic voice (or should I say a library of words in differents chords), I was impressed. Not to become a big "OMFG IT IS FREAKIN GOOD" fan, but I liked it !

For the few J-Pop and K-Pop song (thus their clips) I've seen, I can say that it is great, but like above, not a OMG fan. In Japan you have to stay as "neutral" as possible, any emotional face expressed in public can be understood as a "failure" in a somewhat "internal, soul force". You simply can't show parts (yes, these too :tongue: ) of your body in public. So yes, they are great. The new generation will be at least a bit better than the current, from my thoughts ;)

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Say, is there already a cocktail made from tomato juice and red wine? If not, I want to trademark it! :p

Locutus

Assimilated Orbiter
Reaction score
We are the Borg. We will assimilate your CMD module. Your National Aeronautics and Space Administration will become one with the collective. Re-entry is futile.:cool:

Capt_hensley

Captain, USS Pabilli
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.h-10-k.com
Has anyone looked at MS Office 2013?

Is it me or did the idiots at MS just turn toward the mundane and blazay world of portable. This looks so much like a cobal written UI, back in the day. No 3D, no soft feel, just function, and once again they have hidden a few of the buttons that used to be out in the open.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
One of my pet peeves: seeing fitness dictators say that you should have less than 2 hours of "screen time" per day or else YOU'LL BE OBESE!

PeriapsisPrograde

Wannabe addon dev
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at MS Office 2013?

Is it me or did the idiots at MS just turn toward the mundane and blazay world of portable. This looks so much like a cobal written UI, back in the day. No 3D, no soft feel, just function, and once again they have hidden a few of the buttons that used to be out in the open.

Our schools have it on new computers. I actually like it better with the simpler layout.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Tried 10 times, no fails.
Keep trying, eventually you'll get
500: Internal server error

This error is generated when a script running on the server could not be implemented or permissions are incorrectly assigned for files or directories

Troubleshooting suggestions:

Temporarily disable any rewrite rules by renaming your .htaccess file if it exists.

Ensure that any CGI or Perl scripts have at least .755. permissions.

If trying to run PHP and you get this error, you may have an invalid php.ini in your /cgi-bin, or may be missing your php.dat file in this folder.

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Yep, I thought you meant just loading the page, not doing anything on it.

Delta4

Hybernating colonist
Reaction score
All your bace, your bace, bace, bace, all your bace, are belong to :probe:

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection except one:

He's never gonna give you Up.