Humor Random Comments Thread

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi. I'm modelling a Volcan and I don't know how to create the smoke. Do you know how to create it?

Ah particle streams probably? I think there was an addon on the Orbithangar that tried to do just that

[ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2781"]http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2781[/ame]

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He. The tap in my parents kitchen sounds almost exactly like the APU of an XR-5... :lol:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He. The tap in my parents kitchen sounds almost exactly like the APU of an XR-5... :lol:

The shower hose thing in my dad's old house sounded like a 1950s flying saucer when you turned off the water without turning off the shower diverter first. I tried so hard to sample a recording of that awesome sound but could never get a good clean one.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score

One of the residences at UWaterloo is named V1. Every day I walked by that sign in first year, in my head I hear "Rotate" :lol:

E

ex-orbinaut

The shower hose thing in my dad's old house sounded like a 1950s flying saucer when you turned off the water without turning off the shower diverter first. I tried so hard to sample a recording of that awesome sound but could never get a good clean one.

Plans for a "water pipe resonance organ"? Now there's an instrument I never heard of before. Good for some sci-fi "spacey" sounds, without the electronics of a modular synth, eh? :lol:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you ever want to destroy someone's appetite before Easter dinner (or at any time), tell them to google myiasis.

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I got invited to a round-table discussion about the new professional soccer team that's going to be playing here soon, with some of the ownership and management... Never done something like this before.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I got invited to a round-table discussion about the new professional soccer team that's going to be playing here soon, with some of the ownership and management... Never done something like this before.

Looks like you are now founding member of the Atlanta Ultras. :lol:

But please: Don't use APCP HTPB/AP/Al 12/70/16 for making flares.

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
Hi. If I want to start a thread only for spanish people, how I have to do it?

That said, I have to learn to speak Esperanto and stop speaking my native language [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript"]Voynichese[/ame]. Well, I think that nobody is interested about Voynichese. What a waste: many years ago I wrote a book all in Voynichese, 280 pages.:dry:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm for The Probe, but I think KnowYourMeme is for widespread internet memes.