Humor Random Comments Thread

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
And I still haven't got the point of Google Fiber either. Why would I pay $70 for an internet connection? From a private user POV speeds like 1 Gbit/s don't make much sense, I'm not downloading terrabytes of data, am I?

FWIW, because of my cable/Internet bundle, I pay $30/month for a 10 Mbit/s connection. If I were to cancel my cable TV subscription but still maintain Internet with my current provider, $70/mo is roughly what I'd be paying. If I could get Google Fiber at my location for the same price, I'd drop my current provider in a nanosecond (currently Time Warner, but if the feds let the deal go through, it will be Comcast).

ISProgram

SketchUp Orbinaut
Reaction score
Shrapnel? How to you play football? With hand grenades?

We are a bit competitive.

Or you play in a war zone (unlikely)...

grenade-on-football-pitch-soccer-field.jpg

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I know it's going to be mindless, but I really want to go see Guardians of the Galaxy when it hits the theaters.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Switzerland? Have you seen Scandinavia? This is how empires get started man.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Why does the German map remind me on something historical....

500px-German_Empire_1914.svg.png

MattBaker

Reaction score
Should have added enough of Frisia, Flanders etc to Germany so the rest of France can be merged with Spain. Otherwise the Maple-Polar bear-Celtic-Flamenco-Empire is just ridiculous.

Or I just like maps of the Holy Roman Empire back in the 11th century. Much more compact than "Let's expand East until...let's just do. Teutonic Order, go!"

Also looks like Carinthia finally joined their friends in Sloven...oh they aren't friends. Nevermind.

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
So, the NBA Playoffs start today, and I'll be following the Atlanta Hawks, and Brooklyn Nets. Anyone else following the Playoffs?

---------- Post added 04-20-14 at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-19-14 at 08:18 PM ----------

I just watched the Atlanta-Indianapolis game, and Atlanta just kicked the :censored: out of Indiana! An eighth place team just thoroughly embarrassed a first place team! Go Hawks!