Humor Random Comments Thread

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Try it in Ubuntu... ;) (still don't know what it says, but it's a little clearer...)

Also no problem in Windows XP with proper Unicode font installed or Windows 7. Some people in the forum actually already decyphered it (And I am really proud of this community because of it).

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
Guys, guys, I figured it all out! The greatest mystery in human history is solved!

Urwumpe is actually a cyborg (he's built to store a lot of data without having to sleep) who was sent to Earth by an alien species. They wanted him to learn about humans, report back to them and as a nice side-effect educate the humans to become more intelligent and open-minded for science so they would accept new alien overlords.
Then a catastrophe happened on the alien's homeplanet (why do homeplanets always get destroyed?) and many, many of them died. The rest found themselves on a world that either consisted out of lava or really hot deserts. So they took everything they could find and looked for a new homeworld, fueled by rumours about a species with a cyborg ambassador.
Sadly the project "U.R.W.U.M.P.E." (Unlimited runtime with ultra memory, possibly eidetic) was classified so the survivors of the catastrophe still haven't found him. But up to this date the Urwumpe is very active in all forms of communication methods with long storage time and worldwide availablity, hoping that his masters will find him.

I just laughed so hard and so loud at this, i accidentally woke up my mom at 3AM in the moring. :lol:

MattBaker

Reaction score
On this day, 15th of October, the most populous state, the 2nd biggest economy and one of the oldest, most important and culture-rich nations did a huge step. A step into space.
Congratulations to China for this anniversary. May many more taikonauts fly in divine crafts to heavenly places, farther and longer than Yang Liwei could go ten years ago.
May the probe be with them.:hailprobe:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hmm - moved nose 2 meters into front and enough for today.

scout06.jpg

This is really cool--you should have an actual project thread where you post stuff like this instead of hiding it in the RCT!

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
This is really cool--you should have an actual project thread where you post stuff like this instead of hiding it in the RCT!

This is not orbiter project - however I think I can release it as sc3 or sc3-dll converted vessel.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
This is not orbiter project - however I think I can release it as sc3 or sc3-dll converted vessel.
So stick it in the "Brighton Lounge" section :)

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Guys, guys, I figured it all out! The greatest mystery in human history is solved!

Urwumpe is actually a cyborg (he's built to store a lot of data without having to sleep) who was sent to Earth by an alien species. They wanted him to learn about humans, report back to them and as a nice side-effect educate the humans to become more intelligent and open-minded for science so they would accept new alien overlords.
Then a catastrophe happened on the alien's homeplanet (why do homeplanets always get destroyed?) and many, many of them died. The rest found themselves on a world that either consisted out of lava or really hot deserts. So they took everything they could find and looked for a new homeworld, fueled by rumours about a species with a cyborg ambassador.
Sadly the project "U.R.W.U.M.P.E." (Unlimited runtime with ultra memory, possibly eidetic) was classified so the survivors of the catastrophe still haven't found him. But up to this date the Urwumpe is very active in all forms of communication methods with long storage time and worldwide availablity, hoping that his masters will find him. And to help them with their cause he puts a short message in their language after all his texts:
ᛊᛟᛊᛖ ᛒᛖᚾᚱᛖᚾᚲᛁ ᛊᛟᛊᛖ ᛒᛚᚢᛟᛏᚱᛖᚾᚲᛁ ᛊᛟᛊᛖ ᛚᛁᛞᛁᚱᛖᚾᚲᛁ
ᛒᛖᚾ ᛉᛁ ᛒᛖᚾᚨ ᛒᛚᚢᛟᛏ ᛊᛁ ᛒᛚᚢᛟᛞᚨ ᛚᛁᛞ ᛉᛁ ᚷᛖᛚᛁᛞᛖᚾ
ᛊᛟᛊᛖ ᚷᛖᛚᛁᛗᛁᛞᚨ ᛊᛁᚾ
Come to the system you received this message from. The 3rd, 4th and moons of the 5th and 6th big rocks are habitable. You could probably also survive on other solid planets except the 2nd, attempt no landing there.

And if he weighs the same as a duck...

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Something is telling me that someone misread something because there is like 10 threads on the KSP forums telling "is .22 released yet?"

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
They posted a trailer and announced a release date of today, so figures.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Well, it's 22:07 of the 16th here in western asia, and well into 17th in australia, so... figures.

MattBaker

Reaction score
As long as you don't include a time zone, every option is avilable to you.

Hint: Doesn't work in university and surprisingly "ct" didn't mean Central Time.