Humor Random Comments Thread

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Marriage V. An action where two people (usually male-female) join in a legal agreement in which the male transfers all funds made through his primary employment, into the female's shopping fund. In exchange for sex, food, children, and or constant nagging.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I dunno, I find playing minesweeper and dealing with women fairly similar... One wrong move and stuff blows up. I generally suck at both. The trick is to find a woman that doesn't say "game over" every time you trip.

Switch from mine sweeping to UXO disarmament. When you trip, she will blow your mind right to cloud nine. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Don't get me started on marriage.

We Germans use an acronym as word for marriage. Its "EHE". Errare Humanum Est.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Day 3 of our refueling outage and our poor management team has no idea how far up their keisters their heads are... It amazes me how such smart people (individually) can become so dumb when stuck in a room together...

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
Refueling outages, I know how nasty those things can be. My dad has to spend a few weeks working nights every November.

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score
Just got back from chem lab; teacher is a real hottie and the lab was kind of boring(stir for an hour then heat for an hour) but at least it's easy.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
This is from the introduction of my French textbook:

France is the only European country with a space exploration program. French communications satellites provide 400 million Europeans with direct TV transmission.

It was published in 2001.

There's also a map of France to the left, and above Toulouse is a drawing of a Hermes shuttle with "aerospatiale" on it.

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
New Iphone reveal :lol:

5wm-n2pdWEekouvs1NovZw2.gif

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Day 3 of our refueling outage and our poor management team has no idea how far up their keisters their heads are... It amazes me how such smart people (individually) can become so dumb when stuck in a room together...

In the UK when we had fear of refuelling shortages because of tanker delivery strikes the Police were told to NOT join queues for Petrol because it would reinforce the view that the Police didn't have a supply and just cause more public panic so for a few days the majority of police vehicles throughout the UK had no fuel.......

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
In the UK when we had fear of refuelling shortages because of tanker delivery strikes the Police were told to NOT join queues for Petrol because it would reinforce the view that the Police didn't have a supply and just cause more public panic so for a few days the majority of police vehicles throughout the UK had no fuel.......

Erm, I think Phantom Cruiser is talking Nuclear Refueling not petrol...

MattBaker

Reaction score

There's a german joke where the Indians ask their Chief how hard the winter will be and if they should start collecting firewood. The Chief has no clue, but he thinks too much wood is better than no wood and answers: "The winter will be really, really hard". So every Indian starts collecting firewood for the winter. After some time the Chief gets sorry for the hard work of his people and decides to call the weather service: "Hello, can you tell me how hard the winter will be?" - "Very, very hard!" - "How do you know?" - "The Indians collect firewood!"

Or simply put: If you say that something will run short, everyone will start believing it and buying that product, leading to a shortage.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

May the Probe forgive me, but I was shortsighted, bored, interested in fun and reminded of the good times years ago, where whole nights were spent guiding a pill addict through NY. I've brought infamy over the Probe by replacing it with Max Payne 3, may it forgive me or send me to the eternal firehell known as Venus. I hope the Probe will never be accepted by the government, otherwise we have to post about it in the Basement:shrug:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Just had a nice series of emails with Mike Mullane after reading his book. What an awesome guy.:)

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited:

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score
WORTH IT!

I played Universal Combat a few months ago. A lot of stuff sucked, but the one thing I did like was the advanced management of the ship; management of shuttles, fighters, power systems, soldier patrols, etc.

This looks like it's up my ally; I better wait till next weekend to buy it though or I won't get anything done over the week.