Humor Random Comments Thread

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I just saw a pretty good ISS flyby. A group of us were standing around watching the sky as a mess of contractors showed up for work. Watching them watch us was pretty funny. It was almost a full 4 minutes and passed nearly overhead.
All in all I give it 3 DG's out of 5.

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Once I was observing Saturn through a telescope and suddenly a satellite zoomed past the telescopes view. It startled me so much that I nearly fell off the deck that I was standing on!:lol:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Someone hasn't been thinking enough when designing household appliances. Any household appliances, it seems. They have alarm tones to tell you when something is wrong (left fridge open, left pan on stove, timer up, etc), but they are so high pitched that practically everyone over 50 just doesn't hear them anymore... :facepalm:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
writing_styles.png

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Bacement please, that post has way too much potential to become an argument. :thumbup:

...how? I see no argument, it's a fact of life.

If you want an argument started, I can start putting YOLO at the end of my posts here in the RCT.

YOLO

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Please keep the politics in The Basement, guys. Thanks.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I mean, someone can be offended and start posting about Ron Paul...It could get nasty.

Yeah, I am offended now. Ron Paul would not have suggested moving this post into the Basement! :p

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I myself though it was more of a jab at how "mature", "Intelligent" and "learned" (pronounced learn - ed) individuals have regressed into text/chat speak on their text messages and e-mail.

But that's just me...

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Putin is visiting a big factory for a photo op, and he decides to get the opinions of the common man. He walks up to one of the line workers and says, "My friend, I hear alcoholism is a big problem in Russia. Tell me, do you think you could still do your job if you drank a bottle of vodka in the morning?"

The worker thinks and says, "Well... I suppose so."

Putin frowns because that wasn't the answer he was expecting, but presses on: "Do you think you could still do your job if you'd had two bottles of vodka in the morning?" The worker nods and says he probably could. Putin, now becoming exasperated, asks: "What if you'd had three bottles?"

The worker replies, "I'm here, aren't I?"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/wqfsv/slightly_more_modern_russian_joke/