garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
You know how every now and then you see something that really does make you LOL? Well...

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-aliens-98f63b.jpg

tumblr_lvk6capor01qzxfy9o1_500.jpg

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Absolutely astounding!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU&feature=player_embedded"]The Most Astounding Fact (Neil DeGrasse Tyson) - YouTube[/ame]

Luke Skywalker

Rebel Alliance Hero
Reaction score
You know how every now and then you see something that really does make you LOL? Well...

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-aliens-98f63b.jpg

tumblr_lvk6capor01qzxfy9o1_500.jpg

:lol:

Thanks, i was looking for that for some reason ;)

EDIT: Where's the pony-based one? i remember iamnotwearingpants posted it here, somewhere..

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Had a good flight. We ended up taking the Excel after all.

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score

We all have this before, haven't we? Videos like this are just plain cliche. Everyone's heard it all before. I mean really- the fact heavier elements are created in supernovas is such a common fact in astronomy that it's practically elementary.

Were not going to be in awe much more until we literally reach the stars (hint: why is Orbiter amazing again...:))

Not to be a downer or anything. Check out the video from my latest post...

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Had a good flight. We ended up taking the Excel after all.

Was it Microsoft Excel? :rofl:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Was it Microsoft Excel? :rofl:

More likely a [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_Citation_Excel"]Cessna Citation Excel[/ame]. While you can fly with Microsoft Excel, landing is much harder.

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
We all have this before, haven't we? Videos like this are just plain cliche. Everyone's heard it all before. I mean really- the fact heavier elements are created in supernovas is such a common fact in astronomy that it's practically elementary.

Were not going to be in awe much more until we literally reach the stars (hint: why is Orbiter amazing again...:))

I have to disagree. There are plenty of people out there who don't know the first thing about astronomy and if a video like this is what helps get them into it then I'm absolutely glad to have it. While I already knew the stated fact, it was still an inspiring video.:dry: