Humor Random Comments Thread

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Visual Studio Code is becoming more and more my default notepad. I think I'm using it more than Notepad++ itself.

Happened to me a long time ago. The directory view with basic file commands is just too darn convenient.

The only thing I'm dissapointed about is that drag and drop from the directory view into the shell doesn't work.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Yeah, sadly. Two airport workers had been injured in the accident and taken to hospital.

They are now looking for a replacement jet, since undercarriage and two engines had been damaged in the collision.

E

ex-orbinaut

Yeah, sadly. Two airport workers had been injured in the accident and taken to hospital.

They are now looking for a replacement jet, since undercarriage and two engines had been damaged in the collision.

Yeah, there appears to be a reasonable amount of blood spattered on the ground leading from that crushed tug in the picture. Hopefully they'll be OK.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
I still hope it is braking liquid/hydraulic oil and not blood. :uhh:

Yeah, hydraulic fluid. It's transparent, which blood would NOT be. Also, the tug appears to be a JBT, and there are several hydraulic systems that directly connect to the operator's cab. Given the fact that the cab was completely stripped off the tug, I'm not surprised that they tore some of those lines.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Yeah, hydraulic fluid. It's transparent, which blood would NOT be. Also, the tug appears to be a JBT, and there are several hydraulic systems that directly connect to the operator's cab. Given the fact that the cab was completely stripped off the tug, I'm not surprised that they tore some of those lines.

Yeah, also I don't think this should be blood... never have seen blood getting contained with "sand". :shifty:

https://twitter.com/NewsHazbail/status/708701227106897920/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

E

ex-orbinaut

Indeed, better picture of it...

321FF21600000578-3489222-image-a-101_1457800547455.jpg

I was looking at the drops in the foreground in the one picture of the OP, that seemed to be coming from the door, where the large pool behind wasn't evident.

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
Last week I was leaving my house in the daylight, and coming home in the daylight. Now I leave in the dark. So tell me again, why is this called daylight savings time?

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
It's saving you from being exposed to the evil daylight hisssssssss.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Huh?
You still have it?
Wasn't it some weird experiment in time-saving that got debunked and dropped by most of the world?

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Oh?
Here is the map.
I'm pretty sure that the blue area only contains about one out of the world's seven billion people.

DaylightSaving-World-Subdivisions.png

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Looks like somebody was killed by explosives in Berlin, when his car exploded right on the Bismarckstraße. Since it was a Volkswagen, we already feared the worst here. :thumbsdown:

The Bismarckstraße is the street leading straight east into the city, before becoming the "Straße des 17. Juni" after the "Ernst-Reuter-Platz", which leads further east to the Brandenburg Gate, the road has been completely blocked by the police while they are searching for more explosives.

Nobody else got injured only the driver of the exploded car was killed. Also there was a small damage to a parked car, when the exploded car collided with it following the somersault after the explosion.

Last edited:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Last week I was leaving my house in the daylight, and coming home in the daylight. Now I leave in the dark. So tell me again, why is this called daylight savings time?

picture.php

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
Looks like somebody was killed by explosives in Berlin, when his car exploded right on the Bismarckstraße. Since it was a Volkswagen, we already feared the worst here. :thumbsdown:

The Bismarckstraße is the street leading straight east into the city, before becoming the "Straße des 17. Juni" after the "Ernst-Reuter-Platz", which leads further east to the Brandenburg Gate, the road has been completely blocked by the police while they are searching for more explosives.

Nobody else got injured only the driver of the exploded car was killed. Also there was a small damage to a parked car, when the exploded car collided with it following the somersault after the explosion.

Car bomber with a bad fusing circuit? :huh:

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Car bomber with a bad fusing circuit? :huh:

News is now saying that this looks like a murder, IRA car-bomb style.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

tumblr_m04jkkoJ9Z1r2533uo1_r3_500.jpg