Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Cuernos_del_Paine_2011.jpg

Unbelievable which kind of landscapes exist on this planet... :blink:

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
In contiunation of my new PC, only one replacement part left to go, and the Delivery guy says he cant find my address, twice.

And a picture of the first Motherboard.
fwXPy2o.jpg

Linguofreak

Reaction score
The US Navy forgot to do one very important thing before decommissioning the Iowas:

Give a performance of the 1812 Overture with full broadsides for percussion.

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
The US Navy forgot to do one very important thing before decommissioning the Iowas:

Give a performance of the 1812 Overture with full broadsides for percussion.
Beside North Korea

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Yes. It would be more likely if the scene was underwater. Unless this is SLC-6 from alternative timeline, as Vandernberg sits 112m above present sea level -- but in this case, desert climate would be more appropriate.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Arnolfini portraint, van Eyck, 1434. Click to zoom and look at the mirror in the center. Cool, eh?

Van_Eyck_-_Arnolfini_Portrait.jpg

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes. It would be more likely if the scene was underwater. Unless this is SLC-6 from alternative timeline, as Vandernberg sits 112m above present sea level -- but in this case, desert climate would be more appropriate.

I once did an Orbiter render set in such future, note the coast line.

3sH2xEX.jpg

The title was Exodus 34/7. For those too busy to look up the verse, it reads (NIV): Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

(Add-on credits: [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6405"]Future Earth V2.0[/ame] [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6506"]Space hotel v0.2.1[/ame] D3D9Client)

Last edited:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sitting in school, I just received a sheet titled "Mixed questions about electricity". There isn't a single question mark on that sheet. Nor are there any sentences that would make any sense if you substituted the period with a question mark. I've just about had it.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
Yay, new PC up and running, now need to spend a day installing all the needed programs...

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Came in a little too hot on the landing.

MLxVL3Q.jpg

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Awesome! Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Thunderbirds TV series with 3 new episodes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eAR-LGk30I"]Thunderbirds 1965 - Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The conditioning cabinet arrived last week... Now it's time to bake some raspberry pies and see how long it takes until thy are done... for. :stirpot:

steph

Reaction score
So, I (used to) have a nice big glass coffee mug, in which I decided to test my brand new electric heater (geeky, but I love how you can see the bubbles form on it). Water started boiling in no time, then in went the coffee and that was it. And then I realized it was a bit too hot, so I took to cooling it by putting it slighty diagonally under the faucet. And then I heard a crack :rofl:. Time to get new coffee mug :rolleyes:

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Visual Studio Code is becoming more and more my default notepad. I think I'm using it more than Notepad++ itself.

It's pretty good too ;)