Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
The poor and uneducated are generally left by the wayside and not permitted to transfer to the rich and educated sections.
Not if they are determined.
poor.jpg

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Humanity is a cancer upon the face of the earth.

A cancer? Really? A cancer among what?

Is life as a whole a cancer? We don't want those vile "organisms" covering this ball of rock, do we?

EXTERMINATE! EX-TER-MI-NATE! EX-TER-MI-NAAAAAATE!

Dalek+RTD.jpg

99.9999%, or more, of them are completely worthless.

Who from here to Mu Arae are you to dictate who is "completely worthless" and who isn't?

Do you regard yourself as someone who is in the select group of ~7000 people who you say are not "completely worthless"?

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
As a sidenote, the number of cars (not including bus, trucks, or utilities) in circulation has reached 1 billion.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i have a feeling that we wont be at 7 billion for long though

HaroldCamping.JPG

Sure thing, Mr Camping.

Jarvitä

Reaction score
7-billion, IMHO, is nothing. Look at 10 years from now! Or even 5 years! Humanity is a cancer upon the face of the earth. 99.9999%, or more, of them are completely worthless.

Sorry, I'll take population control nuts, deathists and anti-humanists seriously the moment you all take your own advice and commit suicide.

Until then, either stop pretending you actually believe what you believe you believe, or stop deluding yourself to be in the .00001% that "deserve to live".

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, I'll take population control nuts, deathists and anti-humanists seriously the moment you all take your own advice and commit suicide.

Could you stop deriding everyone who doesn't share your dearly held beliefs as idiots and stereotypes you invented, please? Thanks.

Last edited:

Jarvitä

Reaction score
Could you stop deriding everyone who doesn't share your dearly held beliefs as idiots and stereotypes you invented, please? Thanks.

I optimize my posts for information delivery, not being nice to the author. It's the author's responsibility to take being considered wrong as evidence, weigh it and update on it as deemed appropriate. Taking offence serves neither side, regardless of whether causing offence was intended.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I optimize my posts for information delivery, not being nice to the author. It's the author's responsibility to take being considered wrong as evidence, weigh it and update on it as deemed appropriate. Taking offence serves neither side, regardless of whether causing offence was intended.

See Straw Vulcan.

Just because you may have an opinion, does not mean you have an awesome universal righteousness and can intrinstically determine correctitude. And when you act like someone proselytising an odd form of extremism, it severely degrades people's opinons of your opinion being regarded as 'evidence' of anything.

Last edited:

Suzy

Reaction score
Website
suzymchale.com
The scariest part of this is that all the population growth is taking place in areas that already couldn't feed everybody. The people having litters of kids are the ones least economically able to support them. Meanwhile, birth rates in the developed countries continue to decline.

There's plenty of women in Australia having large families (3, 4 or more - this forum dedicated to the topic is an example - "Who is pregnant with child #4, 5, 6 or more?" :(). These are relatively well-off and (supposedly) educated women. (Two of my relatives have 4 children each.) In their case it is just selfishness as they don't have the excuse of lack of contraception or education that people in developing countries have.

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
There's plenty of women in Australia having large families (3, 4 or more - this forum dedicated to the topic is an example - "Who is pregnant with child #4, 5, 6 or more?" :(). These are relatively well-off and (supposedly) educated women. (Two of my relatives have 4 children each.) In their case it is just selfishness as they don't have the excuse of lack of contraception or education that people in developing countries have.

Thats harsh.