OHM Planet Nibiru

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Textures are copied with Death Star is its analogue, difference that it is a not battle planet - there live piple! The aperture for a gun as in Death Star is not present!!!!!!!!!!________!!!!!!!__________Not for those at whom 3D Moon is established!!

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3838]More...[/ame]

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
In the beginning of 2009 it was way ahead of its time...

triplepogi2009

Reaction score
2012 is fake for crying out loud...
And Nibiru is my MOST HATED conspiracy theory.
Come on, if it exists, WHY CAN'T WE SEE IT?!

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
We can't see it because it is cloaked by aliens.:lol:

I recall a video which said "scientific evidence". It said that one object was spotted years ago and we did not know what it was, and since nothing was said (suspecting silence) then it is Nibiru.

Then the video presented the "evidence from the past" was... documented in the bible... The plagues of Egypt (I thought a huge planet would cause cataclysmic earthquakes instead of a plague of frogs)... and also Elliah referring to The destroyer that WILL COME...

Even if it existed and it passed so often in the past (and humanity was not destroyed and life on Earth was not extinct), why should it destroy us this time.

So I understand now that since I make some music and people have been silent about Elvis, that's the evidence that I am Elvis. Evidence of the past? Well some people said Elvis would come, and since I am here, that's the proof. :lol::rofl::huh::blahblah::lol:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So I understand now that since I make some music and people have been silent about Elvis, that's the evidence that I am Elvis. Evidence of the past? Well some people said Elvis would come, and since I am here, that's the proof.
:goodposting:

triplepogi2009

Reaction score
We can't see it because it is cloaked by aliens.:lol:

I recall a video which said "scientific evidence". It said that one object was spotted years ago and we did not know what it was, and since nothing was said (suspecting silence) then it is Nibiru.

Then the video presented the "evidence from the past" was... documented in the bible... The plagues of Egypt (I thought a huge planet would cause cataclysmic earthquakes instead of a plague of frogs)... and also Elliah referring to The destroyer that WILL COME...

Even if it existed and it passed so often in the past (and humanity was not destroyed and life on Earth was not extinct), why should it destroy us this time.

So I understand now that since I make some music and people have been silent about Elvis, that's the evidence that I am Elvis. Evidence of the past? Well some people said Elvis would come, and since I am here, that's the proof. :lol::rofl::huh::blahblah::lol:

Yeah, and I am president (sarcasm) :rofl:
Been a while since I commented here.