Project PAX-377 Slingship 377 From Space Rangers (1993 TV Show)

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
Well. Everyone has seen me posting around here. It is my pleasure to report that the final testing for Slingship 377 from the TV Space Rangers is just about done. As I am new to the Orbiter world (system :) ) The designer is not. He has given you the SPACE 1999 Addon as well as a few other popular ones. He was able to bring this ship to life and take it right out of the pages of the script and off the TV screen into the Orbiter Simulator.

I think we made a killer team. Combining my knowledge of sci fi and sci fi physics from the show and his crazy ability to make it come to life, we have been working on this for a few weeks now and this is where we are.

After many test flights by me. And multiple changes every time. We have finally got to a point where I feel its time to show her to the world of orbiter. You can't have it yet cause we want to make sure that it's perfect before we let you have the keys. And I have already talked to the designer and it will be on the hanger soon enough I just have to hatch down sounds and a few other things with her and then she should be out. But here you go

Lizzy Slingship PAX-377 Fully funtional

Here is a shot of her burning her main engines.

Leaving for the moon.

Just about at the moon

What do you think of her? I think the designer did a amazing job on her.