OHM Orbiter Truss System for Orbiter 2010

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: zatnikitelman

This is the main release of Zatnikitelman's Orbiter Truss System for Orbiter 2010. It is designed to represent a generic truss structure for space stations similar to the ISS's integrated truss structure.

Principally, this release adds four new pallets, and scenario editor pages over v0.7.

This is version 1 for Orbiter 2010. An update to 2016 is in the works.

To install, you can simply extract into your main Orbiter directory. Documentation is in ORBITERROOT\Doc\OrbiterTruss.pdf

For feedback (bugs, suggestions, etc.) you can use the topic created on O-F for this upload, the development thread on O-F, or contact me on the forum (Zatnikitelman)

DOWNLOAD

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Very nice work! A package like this was direly needed.

Encountering a bug with the Solar truss, though. After deploying the focused module in the given "SolarTruss_Station" scenario, quitting and reloading resets the animation to its stored state. Pressing Ctrl+K immediately places the array in the proper position without running through the animation again. Furthermore, the animation for the sun tracking resets when reloading the same scenario, but, without input, follows its animation to the correct angle.

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Izack! I discovered the first one shortly after I uploaded the package, just forgot to call SetAnimation at the beginning. The latter problem though, I had trouble tracking it down, and my solutions weren't working...and then they were so I'm not 100% sure what I did and that worries me slightly, but for now it seems to be working and I've attached the .dll to this post (the sole contents of the .zip are the .dll so extract straight into your Modules directory if you so wish). I also noticed I didn't include a scenario with the radiator truss and tanks so I'll be updating the package itself later, but other than the scenarios and the new .dll, nothing else should change at this point.

Attachments

• OrbiterTruss.zip
    37.7 KB · Views: 4