Orbiter Screenshot Thread

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I guess global warming melt ice cap and sea level rise...with rise of sea level earth atmosphere rise as well and reach orbiting station and slow it down,well to crash on runway must be a luck.

the Orion-bomb-splitters caused a tsunami while the nuke-explosion heated the polar ice to melt, that's why the runway was flooded excactly at the moment when ISS impacted.

The question is just: why does everything that's fired down by Orion (I also made a few experiments with it) landing on the same runway?

only :probe: kows :hailprobe:

greetings:tiphat:, HAL9001

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
picture.php

Linguofreak

Reaction score
the Orion-bomb-splitters caused a tsunami while the nuke-explosion heated the polar ice to melt, that's why the runway was flooded excactly at the moment when ISS impacted.

The question is just: why does everything that's fired down by Orion (I also made a few experiments with it) landing on the same runway?

I think Orion is moving stuff instantaneously to a predetermined point if it determines that it was close enough to a blast to be blown to smithereens.

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
My new moon-base.
picture.php

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Slight update:
picture.php

This is it a night:
picture.php

Light in the control room:
picture.php

Using the turbo pack as a light source for inspection:
picture.php

Pablo49

Reaction score
STS-88comparison.png

Decided to continue my old Thorton ISS. STS-88 pictured. Managed to get the angle to be pretty close.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
STS-88comparison.png

Decided to continue my old Thorton ISS. STS-88 pictured. Managed to get the angle to be pretty close.

What exhaust textures are you using ?

Pablo49

Reaction score
What exhaust textures are you using ?
Just the default shuttle fleet. Though, I haven't used that orbiter install in ages, so I may have messed with it and don't recall. I normally use mcwoggs' for my normal installs, but I know these aren't those.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Still I think it's pure awesome.

Axertan

Reaction score
Finally made a semi-realistic journey to Mars!

Landing #1
MTM191249.jpg

A dawn on the New World
MTM191333.jpg

The ship that got us so far.
MTM191531.jpg

Now to figure out how to get back :lol:

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Here is the beautiful ship Columbia before her final re-entry February 1st 2003. RIP
picture.php

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
Sitting at Jarvis in the TI TX, waiting for a 'fare', kicking back in the port jump seat at sunset, taking pictures:

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks Spacethingy! I do try and get a 'photo' look with my screenshots. And I figured that a shot inside the cockpit at dusk would require a slower shutter speed.:)

-----------

As an aside; I quite like my photo-editing software, but I notice that after I've got the pic looking like I want, the saved version is almost always a bit darker in appearance.

I'm thinking of trying something new, and thought I'd ask what photo-editors others like or dislike, and if anyone else has noticed a 'darkening' of their images after saving.

Thanks.