Orbiter Screenshot Thread

Capt. Speirs

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I always thought it would be nice to add information with screenshots like; What add-ons were used, video settings, maybe .cfg entries that affected the shot, something to share that one could create that also.:cheers:

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
View attachment 1153

Dan's DGIV's with Sputnik's drop tanks. If I fly right, and with no cargo, I can put the DGIV into ~230km orbit Ecc of pretty close to zero and only burn the 9000kg of Drop tank fuel leaving me 100% on the internals :p

X-Plane USAF skin, I checked to see if I could give the skinner credit, but I could not find info. If you know who made the skin, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due :p

--Edit--
Ah yes, thanks Woo, Willy88's X-Plane Skin looks awesome with those grey drop tanks

Yes, indeed. It does look quite good with those drop tanks. ;)

Belisarius

Obsessed with reality. Why?
Addon Developer
Reaction score
dsaby6.jpg

Nice one, I especially love the piles of money.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Dual Shuttles

Inspired by the NASA Image of the Day 9/23/2008, edited with GIMP.

Atlantis sits in the foreground on pad 39A, ready to launch on mission STS-125. Endeavour sits in the background on pad 39B ready to launch should a rescue mission be necessary for STS-125

Credits/Thanks:
Orbiter 060929 P1 - Dr. Martin Schweiger
Shuttle Fleet 4.0.1 - David413
The GIMP development community for creating and maintaining GIMP

Attachments

• DualShuttles.JPG
    DualShuttles.JPG
    403.5 KB · Views: 113

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Just FYI, I did try launching both shuttles simultaneously. Neither one made it to orbit. About 1 minute after SRB sep both orbiters began to pitch down about -20 degrees and eventually reentered - upside down. I suppose I could have tried to rescue them and attempt a TAL, but without a joystick (on my work laptop) it would have been difficult to do one, let alone two...

EDIT - But the launch was cool as hell to watch though!

Master of Blades

Reaction score
Just FYI, I did try launching both shuttles simultaneously. Neither one made it to orbit. About 1 minute after SRB sep both orbiters began to pitch down about -20 degrees and eventually reentered - upside down. I suppose I could have tried to rescue them and attempt a TAL, but without a joystick (on my work laptop) it would have been difficult to do one, let alone two...

EDIT - But the launch was cool as hell to watch though!

Was this with the default Atlantis?

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
But it looks like there is the external airlock with ODS removed, how did you do that in shuttlefleet?

Graham2001

Reaction score
Apollo-Outbound.png

Something that came up while testing a scenario using NASSP 7(Beta).