Orbiter being sold at amazon :-(

Carmen A

redneck kitten with pillow :3
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
v149th.yolasite.com
It will not be solved until Butterfly Media's evil empire is utterly destroyed by the mighty Hammer of Justice!

I'd like to say that weapons of mass destruction are arguably designed to be employed on such so-called "Media Companies" and their idiot lackeys.

Suffice to say all internet communities should use Orbiter community's swift and decisive response as a precedent for future defensive actions :)

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
I have not looked into this butterfly media, but if they are committing illegal activities over the internet, they are technically violating international law.

Carmen A

redneck kitten with pillow :3
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
v149th.yolasite.com
I was thinking of doing up huge target objects on the ground to practise BombMFD bombing on.

Then I had a brainwave to put the picture of the Butterfly Media CEO on it :D This will improve bombing accuracy by over 500% according to my calculations :3

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing up huge target objects on the ground to practise BombMFD bombing on.

Then I had a brainwave to put the picture of the Butterfly Media CEO on it :D This will improve bombing accuracy by over 500% according to my calculations :3

:lol::thumbup:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I thought we shanghai him for measuring the exhaust temperature of a SRB...