Support Mustards Kourou CSG ELS

Interceptor

Reaction score
HI,I wanted to see if anybody is having problems with the Kourou CSG ELA addon,I am running it in Orb2010P1,I cant get some of the buttons for the Soyuz launcher arms to work,and the Vox effect won't work either.it says on the website that it has been updated for orb2010.I have also read the manual several times.The reason I am asking here is Mustards forum is in french so I thought I would ask here first.:cheers:

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Did you have the arm selected while pressing the keys?

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
What keys did you press?

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Hmm, it all works for me. I am not sure... Have you tried PM'ing Mustard about it, he is on this forum.

Interceptor

Reaction score
I don't know if he is the creator of this project.What works for you? when I use the scenario soyuz ice,or without ice,thats where the arms,are not working when I press the G key, but they seem to work with the train scenarios,I think,but I'll go back,and check again.Does the VOX effects work for you? if so how did you get it to work?BTW thanks for all the help:cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

OK,I tried out the scenarios with the train delivering the Soyuz to the launcher,and when the soyuz is released in the launcher,it is never straight up it's always crooked,and the train sometimes won't release the rocket, I never had this this much trouble with any of Mustards site downloads before.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

OK.I have the launcher working now I think I had the wrong version of spacecraft3,but the VOX effects still do not work,does it work on yours with orb 2010P1 100830? reason for asking is I'll ask mustard if the DLL for the soyuz launcher arms, needs to be updated.

Istochnikov

Costa Rica Space Systems' CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It's a problem of Spacecraft3.dll, the robotic arm features doesn't work. Vinka sould do something at the respect, but, with the adveniment of custom DLL add-ons, i doubt so much that he will do something... :(

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Spacecraft3 robotic arm features, work fine for me.