Gaming Minecraft screenshots

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Now that I know what I'm doing, I finished another 100 minutes...with cake.

(I think he knows I can't kill him)

Formatge

Reaction score
I haven't got Minecraft yet (waiting for a better computer)

You can buy it now if you want, you don't need a good computer to run Minecraft, and if you're still unsure about that you can always try the "demo" :thumbup:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You can buy it now if you want, you don't need a good computer to run Minecraft, and if you're still unsure about that you can always try the "demo" :thumbup:

My computer (actually a laptop) is pretty suckish. (It's from 2006-2007)

Intel Celeron M CPU 420 @ 1.6 GHz
504 MB RAM (Minimum would be 1-2 GB RAM or something)

Yet it can run Orbiter just fine, as long as there are not too many vessels.

(I already tried the demo, by the way. I just want a better computer.)

Last edited:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I was this close to buying Minecraft Sunday night when I realized, after verifying in 3 different browsers, that the payment section of minecraft.net, where you enter your card information, is not SSL encrypted. Not a chance I'm entering my credit card info there until that is rectified. I'll stick with the older free version for now.

Pablo49

Reaction score
You also need not a bad one. :lol: Minecraft isn't that optimized. You also need a graphics card that matches the OpenGL requirements. (intelchips on laptops typically have trouble) Just because it's blocks doesn't mean it's lightweight.

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
This is what all my TNT did....................
javaw2011-08-0914-34-43-78.jpg

Can someone tell me how to set of TNT remotely?

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
I was this close to buying Minecraft Sunday night when I realized, after verifying in 3 different browsers, that the payment section of minecraft.net, where you enter your card information, is not SSL encrypted. Not a chance I'm entering my credit card info there until that is rectified. I'll stick with the older free version for now.

The payment section links through to your card provider, minecraft have nothing to do with it.

run a redstone line up from the TNT to a switch or button, just remember repeaters (The new style or the old style) every few blocks (I pick 7)

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I would use a LOOONG redstone-line.

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

repeaters have to be set in at least every 15 blocks.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I was this close to buying Minecraft Sunday night when I realized, after verifying in 3 different browsers, that the payment section of minecraft.net, where you enter your card information, is not SSL encrypted. Not a chance I'm entering my credit card info there until that is rectified. I'll stick with the older free version for now
Use PayPal?

You can use a redstone wire to set it off remotely. A big waste of redstone, though, and not really necessary... just light it and run :)

Nistenf

Reaction score

You can use PayPal to pay using your card and without the need for an account, that's what I did.

Solar424

Reaction score

Use the flint and steel to light it, which gives you some time to run, then get in a safe location, like in a cave.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
How do you set a fire with your furnace?
Fairly certain you can't...

Edit: Or do you mean how do you turn the furnace on? Just put something flammable in the bottom, and something to smelt in the top. Coal is one of the best things to use for fuel.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
coal/wood/charcoal in bottom, ore in top, lights by its self

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Bucket of lava lasts nearly forever (1000 seconds IIRC,) if you have one and a few tonnes of things to smelt. :lol:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Bucket of lava lasts nearly forever (1000 seconds IIRC,) if you have one and a few tonnes of things to smelt. :lol:
A bucket of lava lasts for 100 items, but also consumes the bucket, and note that lava is technically a nonrenewable resource, while coal (in the form of charcoal) is renewable, and you end up with *a ton* of coal while mining.

Coal lasts for 8 items, so you only need 8 coal or charcoal (coal and charcoal are interchangeable) to smelt a stack of items.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The payment section links through to your card provider, minecraft have nothing to do with it.

I also had many problems there, especially mental problems when I was asked about sending my iTAN number over an encrypted connection.

I now created my first PayPal account for this kind of stuff, will take a few days longer to pay now, but at least, I don't need to disclose too many details about my bank account.

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
instead of ore yo can also put sand (for glass) or porkchop (for cooked porkchop) or coblestoone (for normal stone) into the upper place in a furnance.

tip: you only need 2/3 as much wood as ore/sand/porkchop/cobblesone
I think wood is better, because I have more thn enough of it, while coal is valuable and nnecessary for torches. (for far not as valuable as any ore/redtone/etc..., but more than wood or cobblestone)