LM landing legs bug

x170doom

Reaction score
seems to be an issue with the LM in apollo 11, not sure if it affects other scenarios with the LM. currently if i load one of the post-S-IVb sep scenarios the lm's legs are all kinds of wonky
1661179300221.png
i haven't tested if this happens when starting pre-launch however I would assume it does as i tested the "before S-IVb separation" scenario and the legs were immediately misaligned and visible after separating the csm from the lv. not sure what could be causing this although i am going to test a clean install of nassp and see if that fixes it

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hmm I cannot reproduce this. So you have a save where its happening to you we could test?

My guess would be a bad installation wrt texture files but if we can reproduce it with the current install build it would help.

x170doom

Reaction score
i put the current state.scn file in the attached .zip just tried with a fresh with a clone of the github repo, no luck there

edit: just noticed the beta releases on the github, i can be an idiot sometimes, ill reinstall and try again
edit 2: installed a release instead of a direct clone from the repo, all working fine now, sorry to waste your time

Attachments

• (Current state).zip
    54.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i put the current state.scn file in the attached .zip just tried with a fresh with a clone of the github repo, no luck there

edit: just noticed the beta releases on the github, i can be an idiot sometimes, ill reinstall and try again
edit 2: installed a release instead of a direct clone from the repo, all working fine now, sorry to waste your time
No problem haha!

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If it's an older NASSP version, we had some bugs with animations, random parts of the mesh were suddenly animated I think. Hopefully it's just one of these bugs that are already fixed!