Question Le Financial Con?

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
As my French is non-existent is this a financial scam?

Bonjour.

Je sais que cette lettre vous parviendra telle une surprise, pour le simple fait que nous ne nous sommes jamais rencontré. Soyez rassuré car ce sont de bonnes intentions. Je suis MR. MICHEL DIDIKO, Directeur du département d'audit d'une BANQUE à Abidjan. Pendant mes recherches à la banque, vers la fin de l'année dernière 2007, j'ai trouvé un montant énorme de Trois millions Sept cent mille dollars
(US3.7M) qui a été déposé dans un compte bloqué depuis 1995.
A partir d’une recherche approfondie, les résultats ont montré que le fond a été déposé par un Étranger qui est actuellement décédé, au cours d’un accident d'avion en 1999. Et depuis lors, le compte a été bloqué sans réclamation de qui que ce soit. À cet effet, je sollicite humblement votre aide et coopération pour entrer en tant que bénéficiaire à ces fonds afin de solliciter la réclamation pour notre avantage commun. Soyez sûr que toutes les procédures seront surveillées ici par moi jusqu'à ce que vous réceptionniez ces fonds dans votre compte.
Après, il devra être partagé comme suit : 45% pour vous, 5% pour toutes les dépenses effectuées au cours de ce transfert et 50% pour moi. Rassurez vous que ce transfert est sans risque, à 100%, car tous les arrangements pour le transfert de ce fond seront fait pendant 10 jours ouvrables. En outre, cette transaction devrait être traitée avec la plus grande confidentialité pour la simple cause que je suis toujours en service.

Si vous êtes prêt et intéressé par cette affaire avec moi, vous pouvez me contacter par mon E-mail qui nous permettra de discuter plus sérieusement. Merci pour votre coopération. J’attends de vos nouvelles !

A bientôt
MICHEL DIDIKO.

Merci, N.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yahoo's babelfish says:

Hello. I know that this letter will come from a such surprise to you, for the simple fact that we never met. Be reassured because they are good intentions. I am Mr. MICHEL DIDIKO, Directeur of the department d' to that the d' a BANK in Abidjan. During my research at the bank, towards the end of l' year last 2007, j' found an amount enormous of Three million Seven hundred and thousand dollars (US3.7M) which was deposited in a frozen account since 1995. Starting from a deepened research, the results showed that the bottom was deposited by a Foreigner who is currently deceased, during an accident d' plane in 1999. And since then, the account was blocked without complaint of anyone. For this purpose, I humbly request your assistance and co-operation to enter as a recipient at these funds in order to request the complaint for our common advantage. Be sure that all the procedures will be supervised here by me jusqu' so that you take delivery of these funds in your account. Afterwards, it will have to be divided as follows: 45% for you, 5% for all the expenditure carried out during this transfer and 50% for me. Reassure that this transfer is without risk, at 100%, because all arrangements for the transfer of this bottom will be made during 10 business days. Moreover, this transaction should be treated with the greatest confidentiality for the simple cause which I am always in service. If you ready and are interested by this business with me, you can contact me by my E-mail which will enable us to discuss more seriously. Thank you for your co-operation. I await your news! So long MICHEL DIDIKO.

So yeah, it's a scam.

Suzy

Reaction score
Website
suzymchale.com
Any mail that includes the words "millions", "transaction" and "your account" assuredly is a scam!

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Shame, I was hoping I could use my Saturday lottery ticket as a deposit. The man in the shop said its a guaranteed winner.

I tried the Google translation, but I couldn't believe what it produced. Was hoping a native French speaker could confirm its reliabilty.

Quell Fromage!

Edit:-
Starting from a deepened research, the results showed that the bottom was deposited by a Foreigner who is currently deceased, during an accident d' plane in 1999

Could this be a member of the 80's soft-rock band?

N.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Dearest Friend,

I am Mr. Naki Afari (Esq., solicitor and personal lawyer to late Mr. Robert, a client of mine, who has a servicing firm affiliated with the Wasa Delmas shipping company in Cote d’Ivoire .

Late Mr. Robert was awarded a contract worth (US$20,000,000.00). Immediately this contract was signed, an initial amount of (US$10.200, 000.00) was paid to him as mobilization fee to kick off the contract. He duly completed this contract pending when his remaining balance of (US$9,800,000.00) will be paid to him. On the 28th July 2007, my client, his wife and their two kids were involved in a car accident at Cocody. Unfortunately, all the occupants in the car lost their lives.

Not too long after his untimely death, his outstanding balance of US$9,800,000.00 was approved and deposited in a Bank here in Ivory Coast , West Africa . Right now the funds are still floating unclaimed in the suspense account of the offshore correspondence payment centre here.

I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client so that you can be paid the remaining balance of his contract funds left in the Bank. I am offering you this opportunity by contacting you to assist in repatriating the fund and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit were lodged. The Wasa Delmas shipping company issued me a notice as the attorney to the deceased to provide his Next of Kin or have the account confiscated in a shot period of time since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over a year that I have been searching.

I seek your concept to present you as the Next of Kin or family member to the deceased since you are at an advantage, so that the proceeds of his remaining balance of his contract funds valued at (US$9,800,000.00) can be paid to you. We shall both share the funds 50% for me, 40% to you and the remaining 10% will be donated to charitable organization in your country.

I have all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim from the Bank. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this project through and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law after the transfer is done.

Thanks and have a wonderful day with your family.

Best personal Regards,
Mr. Naki Afari

At leats this one is in English. Unfortunately my lottery ticket wasn't a winner, so it looks like I'll have to give this kind offer a miss.

I seek your concept to present you as the Next of Kin or family member to the deceased since you are at an advantage

You can't argue with that.

N.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Worse - it is good old known money laundering.
Well, if they actually have the money, it's money laundering.

As I suspect that they won't actually give you any money if you respond, it's just a scam.

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
In business there is no free lunch.
When a business seems too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

Many criminals use to aim at people greed to scam them, or to get them into deep trouble by exposing greedy fools to risk (money laundering usually), while criminals achieve their purpose and get out clean.

The moral of this story:
1.Lack of greed will save you from trouble.
2.Do not trust strangers, specially when there is money involved.

FBI recommendation is not to reply to those emails.
Once you do, you might be involved in what they do.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
No, I won't be responding to this, or any like it. Worrying thing is where they got my e-mail from. Its one I don't use for normal stuff.

N.