Discussion Interactive VR cockpit

stealthstar

Reaction score
True. Thats Why Moach must return!
Moach Come Back!!!

I agree fenjo. (sorry I'm late to the discussion) Plus it gets a bit tedious having to press shift and a key command just to control things like hover doors, scram doors, radiator, bay doors etc. when there's a bunch of buttons in the VR cockpit that are for those operations but you cant use them. I am speaking of the XR2 VR cockpit. The interactive buttons don't have to be 3D or move or anything because I think the VR cockpit for the XR2 looks great as is, the buttons should be interactive though. The only things they should probably animate if they were interactive in the XR2 VR cockpit would be the AF control & RCS control knobs but that should be easier than animating a bunch of 3D switches.

spaceflight

Reaction score
Surly another developer will develop a external tank for it with SRBs the kulch energia addon is OUTDATED. Not sure if I seen a scram jet instrument in the fully functional cockpit. Is the space plane capable of going to mars and beyond on a realistic fuel tank capacity? If no can fuel tanks be added in the bay? Will it have enough oxygen to make the trip to mars and beyond? If not can LOX tanks be added in the bay for more days in space?

Last edited: