Illinois Declares Pluto a Planet

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Washington, DC, was selected as the US capitol when there was nothing there but a swamp and some fields. In one of the first pork-barrel moves of the republic, they wasted a bunch of tax money to build an artificial city, designed by a French artist to have a most confusing street pattern, and filled it with nonsense.

So this could be done with Pluto, too. Just declare it to be a capitol of something and then tax us all to build a colony on it, and fill it with politicians. The Moon might be easier, but Pluto keeps them all farther away and less able to harm us.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
Washington, DC, was selected as the US capitol when there was nothing there but a swamp and some fields. In one of the first pork-barrel moves of the republic, they wasted a bunch of tax money to build an artificial city, designed by a French artist to have a most confusing street pattern, and filled it with nonsense.
Damn, we got ourselves a Chicagoan(?) architect to design ours. I can't say the street pattern was any better:
Canberra_Prelim_Plan_by_WB_Griffin_1913.jpg

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
So is that the free job Obama is going to hand out to me, since I've been unemployed since June of last year. Just ship all us dead weight off to Pluto. :rofl: