Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Coffee, black, straight up.
Alcohol? Now were talkin'...
Coffee + Alcohol = Awesome

Mantis

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, it's a migraine trigger for me. Before I discovered that it was a frequent cause of my headaches, I would drink it with cream and sugar.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I only drink it for the energy and the taste, there isn't alot of energy but it sure helps wake me up in the morning. :p

For me, the mere knowledge of another awesome day at work and talking to fellow orbinaunts on IRC is enough to have me jumping out of bed with a spring in my step, even on the coldest days.

Oh ok, that might be a slight fib. :lol: I'm a big tea drinker and I need a tea to get me moving in the mornings. It's interesting to see just how many non-coffee drinkers answered the poll, a lot more than I expected.

Ark

Reaction score
I prefer coffee with milk and some kind of generic sweetener.

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
Black if it's fresh. Cream and sugar if I have to warm it over. And once a week, I like about half a teaspoon of imitation rum in it. Before anyone laughs, I don't drink, and even if I did, I really don't want to visit a liquor store for the real thing.

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
On the rare occassions I have coffee - it's always milk and sugar...and lots of both.

marooder86

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
For me, there are two basic conditions that have to be always fulfilled. It has to be hot and it has to be sweet. I don't like cold coffee, actually I think it's disgusting. Then I prefer it with milk or cream but black one is fine for me too.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I prefer espresso or a mocha over plain coffee, but I will drink coffee black if no espresso can be had. :)

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I drink a 2 liter bottle a day. Diet :thumbup:

I can only imagine in horror the effect that consumption has on your body, especially your blood sugar levels.

Sar

Reaction score
At coffee houses/school with 1/4 cream and three sugar cubes. At home with 1/4 milk and 2 tsp of sugar. At work I let loose and mix the two and use milk and sugar cubes :D Now in the winter I sometimes add some cardamom in my coffee.

I drink black when I have there's no milk/cream to be found nearby. Sometimes at home I use demerara sugar, but rarely. Though the taste is very nice.

I basically run with coffee. I have two kids under 3, I work and I'm at school so the sleep is a bit of a luxury item at the moment.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I can only imagine in horror the effect that consumption has on your body, especially your blood sugar levels.

It's diet. 0g sugar, protein, carbs, fat, calories, etc.
on topic: I drink coffee with creamer+sugar. I drink hot tea more often. In Pakistan my family used to drink 5-6 cups of tea a day. I drink a lot less now.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I used to drink a lot of soft drinks, but not since my dentist showed me what they do to your teeth. :blink:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I used to drink a lot of soft drinks, but not since my dentist showed me what they do to your teeth. :blink:

Using a straw fixes that problem pretty well :thumbup:

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Black. Preferably Starbucks French Roast...to me, it has a fruity aftertaste. On holidays, I add Bailey's Irish Cream. :cheers:

rseferino

Orbiter amateur filmmaker
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Usually black, always with sugar, in the morning and evening. Also with some milk (in my country called "marron" (brown). I heard that there are people who like to cola (pepsi or coca) I tried it once but I did not like.