General Question How do I add a Nav beacon to a ship?

vonneuman

Orbinaut
Reaction score
I was working on an unpackable cargo for UCGO that would spawn a landing pad. My question is, how do I add a Nav beacon to the unpacked cargo and not a XRDP. I tried adding a line to the config file that would add one but it did not work so I think that I will have to create a ship with its own Nav beacon that will be unpacked. But I have no idea how to add a Nav beacon to a ship ether. So if someone could tell me how to add a Nav beacon to a ship or unpackable cargo I would greatly appreciate it.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I was working on an unpackable cargo for UCGO that would spawn a landing pad. My question is, how do I add a Nav beacon to the unpacked cargo and not a XRDP. I tried adding a line to the config file that would add one but it did not work so I think that I will have to create a ship with its own Nav beacon that will be unpacked. But I have no idea how to add a Nav beacon to a ship ether. So if someone could tell me how to add a Nav beacon to a ship or unpackable cargo I would greatly appreciate it.

I think NAV is more related to ground bases (as in navigational beacons like VOR, DME, ext)

XPDR is the transponder frequency for vessels, airplanes, boats, ext.

Short and sweet: I don't think you can

to add a XPDR frequency to your unpackable cargo, add

UcXPDRON = 1

vonneuman

Orbinaut
Reaction score
I know how to add XPDR to cargo. But thank you anyway. The problem with XPDR is that it only works for the docking mfd. which wont do you any good unless you plan on landing nose first