Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Nah, don't worry about it, finally got myself free of that predicament and happily living on the top of blocks now, not inside of it anymore :lol:
Oh, and I had just given you permissions to use the "/setspawn" command--NEVERMIND THEN. PERMISSION REVOKED.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Quick question. Does anyone have any carrots?

n72.75

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
Just for information.

The Blaze Grinder is finished.

The workings behind the grinder has been filled in with Dirt, If you need to do any repairs only dig away the dirt.
The redstone is laid on wool to aid in knowing how it works.
Blue - Switch - opens the crusher, gate and back wall. and resets timer.
yellow - Split,Timer and switch - closes gate, closes back wall, closes crusher and starts timer.
Brown - Controls crusher.
Red - Controls gate.
Purple - Controls Lava.

Thanks to all the help in getting it refurbished.

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
The area around the Sammy's Castle portal in the nether got rather ghast-ified. I covered up the holes with stone, but it'll probably still need to get hardened better in the long run.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I'm at work right now, but I'll take a look when I get home. I updated a couple addons on Saturday, so it's possible that one of them is causing problems.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Nothing special, just a couple random ones that had new versions.

After some investigation--the software was fine, but apparently the server computer had restarted for an unknown reason early this morning. The server logs have nothing interesting to say about the matter, so for lack of any other explanation I'm going to blame my cat.

I started the server in the last-saved state and there weren't any issues, but given that this kind of thing (server shutting off unexpectedly while running) has caused chunk corruption in the past, I went ahead and restored the backup from a couple hours earlier, then used LogBlock to redo all changes that happened from the time the backup was taken to the time the server shut off. 1918 changes were reported and it said it successfully redid 1905 of them--not sure if those were duplicate changes, changes that made earlier changes irrelevant, or what. The player files were kept from the latest change, so nobody should've lost anything. That said, N7275, let me know if anything is missing or unexpected in your inventory or with what you were working on early this morning.

I'll keep a closer eye on server in the next couple of days, and hopefully there won't be any further issues.

Shootingiron

Delay forever, or not at all.
Reaction score
So, I've got all the land figured out (Thanks to Gerdih for generously giving up his land out side of town) and I've set up am expiremental cow farm/grinder/cooker and it's performing reasonbly well, but beyond that I've completly lost inspiration.

Do you guys have any advice or examples that I could look over on the server? Am I going the right direction with a wheat/beef farm?

Cheers!

n72.75

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Nothing special, just a couple random ones that had new versions.

After some investigation--the software was fine, but apparently the server computer had restarted for an unknown reason early this morning. The server logs have nothing interesting to say about the matter, so for lack of any other explanation I'm going to blame my cat.

I started the server in the last-saved state and there weren't any issues, but given that this kind of thing (server shutting off unexpectedly while running) has caused chunk corruption in the past, I went ahead and restored the backup from a couple hours earlier, then used LogBlock to redo all changes that happened from the time the backup was taken to the time the server shut off. 1918 changes were reported and it said it successfully redid 1905 of them--not sure if those were duplicate changes, changes that made earlier changes irrelevant, or what. The player files were kept from the latest change, so nobody should've lost anything. That said, N7275, let me know if anything is missing or unexpected in your inventory or with what you were working on early this morning.

I'll keep a closer eye on server in the next couple of days, and hopefully there won't be any further issues.

Everything appears to be okay. Thanks.