Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can get the two of you tonight (at work currently and can't swap in the backup until I get home). You can still do stuff on the server, just remember to stash everything before you log off :)

Sounds like more multiverse issues, Gerdih...can't do anything about them until they update the plugin.

Are you able to get to the nether at all or does it prevent you entirely? Anyone else having this problem?

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
Ok, i was just wandering around recently so my inventory is quite empty, so I'm ready! :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

at first i felt a little freaked out! lol

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Multiverse is primarily for the old world, and a couple of its sub-mods need to be used for the nether since we're using the main one (and the nether doesn't work by default).

Theoretically we could try ditching the multiverse mod and seeing what happens--actually, the reason that some people are having inventory issues is that I switched the default world over to the new world in preparation of the possibility of ditching multiverse :)

In theory, the nether portals will still work and the End portals should start working correctly, but I won't be able to easily regenerate the End to give more people a chance at the dragon...not that I was doing that anyway, given the issues with the return portal.

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:33 ----------

I meant the nether doesn't work by default when you have multiverse installed--it should work without.

Gerdih

Reaction score
I just have these issues, but I can get to the nether. It only takes longer because sometimes I go back or the process to charge the world takes longer to be started. I dont know if its a server problem or mine.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Got Gerdih, Evil_Onyx, and statickid. That leaves only rawbeef and woo482. Woo didn't say anything about it when I saw him online earlier, so I guess he's okay?

In any case, I'll be out of town from tomorrow through the weekend, so I'll be able to take care of that when I get back. Also, I can look into the multiverse situation then, if people want.

Gerdih

Reaction score
This is what I see when login. I've died because of this and lost my items.

Is there any solution?

Attachments

• Error1.png
    Error1.png
    61 KB · Views: 30

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Yes, did you place your bed underneath a low ceiling?

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
This is what I see when login. I've died because of this and lost my items.

I spawned once this way, but my health didn't start decreasing. I tried moving around for a while, and I'm not sure whether it's because of moving, but the server finally updated my location to the one from before logout (another time I spawned falling into void, but I was teleported back to where I actually should be without dying first).

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
There's also a problem when you get disconnected in a boat at sea. When you reconnect, you can die because of drowning.

(There's too deep for diving to the floor, and when I tried to create Helmet of Respiration to retrieve my items, I got instead one with Projectile Protection, and another with just Protection. But from what I lost, it's nothing I can't live without. There's iron farm, or naturally spawned Iron golems to get back the iron anyway.)

Wally

Reaction score
Got Gerdih, Evil_Onyx, and statickid. That leaves only rawbeef and woo482.

Sorry, I wasn't around. It's fine, I died several times recently so I wasn't carrying any valuable items with me. All I care for are in my chests, so I guess I'm fine.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
I was wondering, is there any development plan for this corner (dead end) of the commune farm?:

If there is none, and there is nothing built right behind the wall, I'd see it ended this way instead (because there is no cocoa farm there yet):

A look at it from above before I enclosed it to look similarly like on the server:

The one above provides space for 24 cocoa pods. If there is nothing behind the wall a little farther, I can extend it by 1 block, providing space for additional 6 cocoa pods.

Currently I have no slime balls left to make all the required sticky pistons for it, so I can wait a few days for the answer, if you allow me to build it there. ;)

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I was wondering, is there any development plan for this corner (dead end) of the commune farm?:

If there is none, and there is nothing built right behind the wall, I'd see it ended this way instead (because there is no cocoa farm there yet):

A look at it from above before I enclosed it to look similarly like on the server:

The one above provides space for 24 cocoa pods. If there is nothing behind the wall a little farther, I can extend it by 1 block, providing space for additional 6 cocoa pods.

Currently I have no slime balls left to make all the required sticky pistons for it, so I can wait a few days for the answer, if you allow me to build it there. ;)

Good idea, but put it off to the side (Or make 2). I plan to extend the farm come 1.4.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Is there any reason adding HD textures via MCPatcher would keep me from connecting to the server? If I unpatch I can connect without issues.

Thanks,
n122vu

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Is there any reason adding HD textures via MCPatcher would keep me from connecting to the server? If I unpatch I can connect without issues.

Thanks,
n122vu
No idea, I haven't added any server mods to prevent this kind of thing.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Good idea, but put it off to the side (Or make 2).
Even better, on the side it would be larger then, with the length of the reeds farm. :thumbup:

Still, I have gotten only 2 slime balls yesterday. :p

Pablo49

Reaction score
Even better, on the side it would be larger then, with the length of the reeds farm. :thumbup:

Still, I have gotten only 2 slime balls yesterday. :p
I have like 8 stacks of slimeballs, I can drop a whole load of them into a commune chest or something for you. And I can show you were I get mine, for future convenience.

EDIT: Done. In project 6 chest.

Last edited: