OHM HelloKitty DG-IV Repaint

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: loru

Hello Kitty Hi-Res DG-IV Skin

Explanation:

I was doing a Hello Kitty image (to later make a mug of it) in photoshop for my girl's daughter, and had open DG-IV repaint kit at the same time. That's the result.

Installation: as usuall unpack to Orbiter directory preserving folder structure.

Have Fun

DOWNLOAD

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Loru, now I really need the Shadow Destroyer badly - and all the firepower I can put into it. Though I don't know... is the proper MIL-STD-2626 symbol now "hostile spacecraft" or "NBC equipment, spaceborne, reinforced"

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Ok - thing is controversial a little.

Up to date: 5.03.2011 8.50 UTC there are 35 downloads means that 35 people actually downloaded it.

If I can make something that will increase fun for someone, then why not to do it?
Downloading this skin isn't mandatory. Noone is forcing you to do it and to using it.

There were a lot of different skins themed to various pop culture phenomena and this is another in this line.

If you like it - download and play with it. If you don't like it - just ignore it.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What is seen cannot be unseen!

:lol:

EDIT: Loru: I think people are just poking fun at the fact that there's a massive cat face on the side of that DG. No malice intended, I'm sure. :)

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Loru, Arrowstar is right, and this reaction is partly because of allergies to pink among the male population of the forum, which is no reason for worry. We know for sure there are females playing Orbiter, or at least tolerating their husbands' playing Orbiter and developing add-ons... :tiphat:

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sure - no malice taken. My post was only for clarification my opinion at this :p Maybe it sounded too serious a little. Anyway

Cheers and Happy Orbiting
Loru

keppscrossing

Reaction score
For me personally it's a, "Nooooooo!!!", but if it will get my daugters interested in Orbiter, it's well worth it. Glad you made it. :salute: Heck, I've even made a flourescent hot pink radio controlled airplane for the same reason, and it has been well worth it.

cmoon55

Reaction score
Awww, sooo cute, as an Orbin:thumbup:aut who's avatar is "Binky the Space Cat" I must say GREAT WORK keep it up