Project Heavy Metal

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Marvin the Martian infact, as we're going to mars,;) no doubt Dodgers is making him very angry indeed. Glad there's at least one other person around here who appreciates that era of warner bros cartoons.;)

I was thinking of calling it the 'Constellation II' After the legendary Lockheed airliner - not NASA's recent abortion. I'm not sure what number Doug wanted to give it.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, you're not the only one who likes Marvin as a mascot. Apparently, so does NASA:
Nasa_mer_marvin.jpg

Now THAT'S an epic mission patch. :thumbup:

Looney Tunes et. al. were the best!

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
this is gonna be awesome!

as for landing, why not beef up the retro and hovers and come in like a REALLY futuristic craft, after all, something that big is gonna have to be futuristic (not sure, but how much thrust are we talking about to give it acclerations of 10m/s^2?)

other than that, im thinking edwards AFB as a primary landing site, due to the abundance of really long runways there.

datubaman

Reaction score
This addon is approaching a level of awesome that normal human minds cannot fathom... It's making me giddier than a six-year old on Christmas morning!

:10sign::11sign:
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:hotcool::hotcool::hotcool::hotcool:

Last edited:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
When this comes out, someone had better make a paintscheme based around the color Blue. The Blue DG-S is my placeholder personal ship for now.

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
i think the modern/futuristic white is awesome! id love to see the heating effect on a white hull