Project Gemini-Titan References

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I think it is pretty stupid if so much information only gathers virtual dust on my NAS, so some links to interesting documents about the Gemini program:

General information

USAF Propellant Handbook Nitric Acid/Nitrogen tetroxide oxidizers (Volume II) (12.5 MB, 207 pages)

Gemini Press Reference Book (hosted on Scribd, 140 pages)

Gemini Onboard Computer

VirtualAGC: The Gemini Spacecraft Computer

Very good website with research about the Gemini OBC and its software.

WTR LC 19

Activation Plan for Launch Complex 19 and the Launch Vehicle Support Area (Volume 1) (15 MB, 411 pages)

Large file, contains every detail of the launch complex, from plumping and wiring to exact drawings of the launcher erector (and the second stage erector) and the white room. Is mostly about the actions needed to convert the launch complex from Titan I to Titan II.

Taking the High Ground: The 6555th's Role in Space through 1970 : The TITAN IV / GEMINI Program (link)

Some nice information about the people who handled the Titan II rockets

D4/D7 Experiment

Gemini V D4/D7 Spectral Measurements of Space Objects and Earth Cloud Backgrounds (11 MB, 75 pages)

One of the bigger scientific experiments on Gemini

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Update (repost): Added a link to the Gemini Press Reference book, from there you can also find more Gemini documents from bobandreponts collection.

---------- Post added 01-17-14 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-16-14 at 05:10 PM ----------

One more for the references: The FAS page about the 6555th's TITAN II/GEMINI Division.

With one cute detail there:

mtsmcz.jpg

Hlynkacg

Aspiring rocket scientist
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you, I'd been hunting for a copy of the Gemini News Ref for some time.

I'm also looking for any scale drawings or any other source of detailed information on dimensions, angles, etc... for the Gemini spacecraft and it's booster.