OHM F-302

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: htksos

The F-302 is an advanced aircraft augmented with alien technology from the shows Stargate SG-1. It is capable of reaching orbital altitude in less than a minute. It is also capable of short runway takeoffs and landings.

Requires orbiter 2010 p1 and the visual studio 2010 runtime.
 Features:

• Canopy animation (sellects ummu for EVA)
  • landing gear
  • anti-grav / inertial dampeners
  • rocket booster
  • working  rail gun w/ sound effects
  • aerodynamic control surfaces (flies like a big parachute with a rocket engine)
  • Running lights
  • cockpit mesh
  • Hyperspace window generator
  • UMMU support
  • Pilot / co-pilot mesh.
  • Wheel brakes and Wheel brake steering. Engine balance yaw control tied to the rudder.
Mesh work is my own, except for the UMMU pilots, based on schematics and drawings found around the net. .dll is mostly my own built on examples from the sdk and ragtag.

DOWNLOAD

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Empty archive!

ghostrunner01

Reaction score
It would be nice if you actually uploaded the addon. It looks really cool and I'm dieing to get it. Please fix the empty archive.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
***ATTENTION ADMIN ****
Did you see button at the add-on's page?

It's a report button. Using it is a better way to bring attention of OHM Admin to that issue, than posting a comment here.

Ragtag

Reaction score

It's a report button. Using it is a better way to bring attention of OHM Admin to that issue, than posting a comment here.

But you are listed as part of the staff so in effect didn't tgep make the site staff aware of the issue?

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score

No, I didn't. The Orbit hangar has been wonky for a few days and not everything loads ups on the screen for me.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
But you are listed as part of the staff so in effect didn't tgep make the site staff aware of the issue?
No. He didn't make aware Vash - the administrator of OHM of that issue. If I wasn't reading this thread, I wouldn't click on that button to report it. I'm not the ADMIN, to whom was this ATTENTION, and I have no more power over the Orbiter Hangar Mods, than any other regular member.

Ragtag

Reaction score
No. He didn't make aware Vash - the administrator of OHM of that issue. If I wasn't reading this thread, I wouldn't click on that button to report it. I'm not the ADMIN, to whom was this ATTENTION, and I have no more power over the Orbiter Hangar Mods, than any other regular member.

So as staff and a mod you have little to no contact with the admins here? I would have thought as a staff member that it would have been within your preview to help the person out and notify the other staff as to a problem with what appears to me to be a sister site of this forum. This also appears to be or represents itself as a part of the forum that is closely associated with and dedicated to OH. The button you speak of is also very ambiguous and I have never noticed it until you chastised tgep for not using it. I run a forum and I expect my staff to report any problems to me and I would have thought it was the same here but I guess not.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
So as staff and a mod you have little to no contact with the admins here?
I have as much contact with Vash, as you and tgep have.

The report button is available for all members. It wasn't only created for "the staff" to report issues. I encourage members to use it instead of posting comments, as comments may be overlooked by the staff, or they can be noticed after a few hours or days. The staff doesn't have to read every single comment on the forum.

If the report button at OHM is ambiguous, you can report the opening post here on the forum. Every post has such "Report" button. Then the moderating staff will be alerted of the issue, and can hand it over to Vash, by sending him a PM or reporting it at OHM.

ea76620

Reaction score
Big problem

Hello,

I have a problem with this file:

The ship is invisible (i don't see the ship)

Bye

Last edited:

HtKsos

Reaction score
Fixed.... it seemed to upload this time... not sure what happened.
If the ship is invisible, you need to install the VC 2010 runtime

htrfhy

Reaction score
would you be making a daedalus so the F-302's can dock in its hanger +its there mothership

Aurorus

Reaction score
It's about time!

As an avid SG1 fan, I am thrilled that someone has finally made an F-302 addon.

htrfhy

Reaction score
i love this F -302 and i see on your web site you have a C-305 when will it be ready ??? love this add-on:hailprobe: