Dragonfly Updates?

Jumper_001

Reaction score
I've been going through the scenarios for the Beta, and it seems like there are some issues with the Dragonfly.

In the inline client:
-The automatic CG compensation doesn't seem to work
-The tracking antennas and doppler distance readouts don't work

One thing I noticed looking at the code in the Orbitersdk\samples folder is that it doesn't look like the Dragonfly has received the same updates to new Orbiter versions in terms of the way the panels are done, etc as the other ships. Perhaps because of the relatively complex systems simulations?

I have seen several threads around the forums by people who are interested in building space stations, that the options for "tugs" with automatic CG compensation are pretty limited right now. Kulch had one in his packages but that was compiled for Orbiter 2006. So we really don't have a good option that I could find that will carry forward into Orbiter 2015 well, uses the newest VESSEL classes and the new control panel methods from Orbiter 2010, etc.

I am sure martins has lots of things to do for this 2015 release that are more important than re-coding the entire Dragonfly - maybe one of us could help?