Bug DG IV sound bug

EnDSchultz

Reaction score
Well, I've been experimenting with Dan's DGIV for a day or two now and am very impressed with it. The only gripe I've found to be unsolvable is a little issue with resetting the alarm. Whenever I press the 'alarm reset' button I am accosted with a very loud and annoying buzzing sound. I'm guessing this isn't intentional. The only way I've found to stop the sound is to turn any knob in the cockpit. At first I suspected it was a corrupted sound file or something, so I redownloaded the DG but still the issue persists. It's relatively minor since it doesn't really affect playability at all and can be dealt with. Just a small issue I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced before.

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, this is a problem with your sound card. I know what sound you mean... I had it appear often when I would close a tab with a YouTube video playing. I would reset it by playing another video...

First of all, try updating audio drivers... if that doesn't fix it, you'll either need to cope with it or change the sound card.