News Comcast customer rep refuses to cancel service

Happyfoot

Reaction score
5 Ways to keeping your customers. Watch and Learn.

Customer Service Rep.: Thank you for calling XYZ Corporation. Mary speaking. How may I help you?
Customer: Yes, Mary.. I would like to cancel my services with your company.

Customer Service Rep.: WHAT! Are you freaking kidding me? Do you know, if we allow you to bail out on us, then we would have to let the other 200,000 customers we have, go? No Freaking Way, Bud.
Customer: :huh::Excuse me. Please just cancel my services. Thank You.

Customer Service Rep.: Did you hear what I just said. Are you aware, you stand in the way of my co-workers and I unemployment? Do you think, I’m really going to let that happen? C’mon. Tell me why you want to leave?

Customer: I don’t have to tell you the reason. Please, I have a doctor appointment to make. :facepalm: Just cancel my services.

Customer Service Rep: Listen! When we received that bounced check back in 1990. Did we drop you? How about, the countless interruption of service. Did we drop you? We even sent you letters, that if you refer a friend, we would give you $5.00 off your next payment. And as of today you NEVER refer anyone. Did we drop you then? Are you aware we are the top notch company in the world? Do you even know we help send money to food banks around the country? Do you want to be the one to stop feeding the hungry? Do you even care? Really!! Do you even care?

Customer: I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I will stay.

Customer Service Rep: Thank You. Have a nice day. :)

Happyfoot

Reaction score
Regulations Needs To Be Enforce

For example:
When a customer signs up for service, many companies require you to stay with them for two (2) years before you can cancel your services. One may not like the services after the first 30 days. Now, you’re stuck with XYZ Corporation for two (2) years. Um…

Think. Let’s change roles.

You hire someone with a skilled typed resume. You bring them aboard, train them and after 30 days you realize that the person is not qualified. Should you be force to keep them for 2 more years?

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
- The post office is still refusing to deliver my mail (story for another rant) so I was not receiving the bills.

They're allowed to do that in the US?? :blink: