Problem Can't get retro fire working with Delta Glider

easy4525

Reaction score
Hi all I cant get retro thrust to work in my Delta Glider I tried ctrl - doesnt work ctrl + works fine for normal thrust forward I have DG IV it works fine with the ctrl + and - someone please help and if this is the wrong place to post this thread tell me where to post it

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
And did you open retro doors?

easy4525

Reaction score
Retro thrust not working

Thank you very much I did not no there were retro doors to open I opened the doors and the retro thrust works fine I'm new to Orbiter 2010

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Thank you very much I did not no there were retro doors to open I opened the doors and the retro thrust works fine I'm new to Orbiter 2010
You're welcome. :tiphat:

The best is to start with reading manuals that are included with Orbiter in Doc folder (and there is a manual for Delta Glider there, too). Then, if something isn't covered by manual, you can most probably find answer by searching forums. And if you don't find what you're looking for, you can always ask.

There is "How to ask for help with an Orbiter issue" article, which explains what is the best course of actions to take when you have a problem with Orbiter or its add-ons.