Project BBL3600-C

Russ_H

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Brighton Beach Logistics Ship Yard would like to introduce the Brighton Beach Logistics 3600-C.

promo_Ship_001.jpg

The BBL3600-C is an entry level cargo ship. Designed to operate from earth orbit to the Moon. The BBL3600-C was designed with the next generation of space entrepreneur in mind. It's low operational costs along with ease of maintenance makes the BBL3600-C the right choice for new entrepreneur looking to start up manufacturing in orbit or on the moon.

promo_Ship_002.jpg

The BBL3600-C is equipped with a racking system that will enable even the newest of pilots the abilty to work cargo like a pro. The racking system has a total of 4 racks. The BBL3600-C can carry 2 20' or 1 40' cargo containers per rack. The BBL3600-C has the ability to pick up cargo containers right from the deck.

OK. So this is kind of the feel I want the add-on to have.

The major part of the coding is done. It does everything I need it to do.
The ship is based on the shuttle-A code so it takes a little more player skill to fly. Here is what I need to fix to finish.

1.)Beta test. At this point I am looking for some testers. Let me know if you would like to take the ship for a test spin.
2.)Cargo display computer needs a face lift.
3.)New panels. I used the space shuttle-A code as a base so I need to redo the panels.
4.)The model is a wreck I need to do a lot of clean up.
5.)Paint kit
6.)Textures. Here is where I am looking for some help.
7.)write manual

Looking forward

I hope to build a couple more add-ons that will add to the usability of the BB3600-C. The next one in the pipe will be a cargo crane to place the cargo containers on the pad. I will just port the cargo computer code to a new model and it will work. I also have a plan that will stack the cargo container.

1.)smart cargo container.
2.)Orbital factory
3.)Planet factory

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
looking good, what kinds of cargoes does it carry? how about UGCO?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
If it is a nice cargo hauler, I would be interested in Beta-Testing, especially if it isn't too aerodynamic.

About the cargo factory stuff... what about some collaboration, I also look at such concepts and have some ideas in the modelling stage (I focus on base building/base management with limited Multiplayer gameplay though), maybe we are working in the same direction there.

Raven

Reaction score
She looks good. I'm interested in beta testing! Business is kinda slow right now so I can log a lot of stick-time at work and put her through her paces. Probably some help with textures too, what do you need?

Russ_H

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
looking good, what kinds of cargoes does it carry? how about UGCO?
Is she UCGO compatible? If so, I'd try it out.

From what I understand there is a cargo size limitation when you use Universal Cars & Cargos. I looked at this when I started the project. I did not want to go with it because my cargo was a lot bigger. As long as the item is named SC20 or SC40 at the beginning it will pick it up.

The plan is to build smart cargo containers that will stack. I have an idea about how I am going to do this. 1 type of smart cargo container will be Universal Cars & Cargos compatible. My goal here is to be able to load and unload cargo with a crane. I know with the racking system I can do this I just need to make the add-ons for this.

First thing I am going to to do is finish the BBL3600-C. It's close to done. Then start on a System to move the freight around.

Shadownailshot

Reaction score
From what I understand there is a cargo size limitation when you use Universal Cars & Cargos. I looked at this when I started the project. I did not want to go with it because my cargo was a lot bigger. As long as the item is named SC20 or SC40 at the beginning it will pick it up.

The plan is to build smart cargo containers that will stack. I have an idea about how I am going to do this. 1 type of smart cargo container will be Universal Cars & Cargos compatible. My goal here is to be able to load and unload cargo with a crane. I know with the racking system I can do this I just need to make the add-ons for this.

First thing I am going to to do is finish the BBL3600-C. It's close to done. Then start on a System to move the freight around.

So you'll essentially be able to load UCGO cargos inside of your smart container?