OHM Atlantis

emrys

Reaction score
How about the midway station for the McKay-Carter Gate Bridge from Pegasus to Milky Way.

Crias

Add on Developer
Reaction score
Well that would be kinda cool but i would need to figure out how to create docks for the stargates to sit in

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well that would be kinda cool but i would need to figure out how to create docks for the stargates to sit in
BEGIN_DOCKLIST
P O S D I R R O T IDS
END_DOCKLIST
P O S are the x y z positions of the dock respectively.
D I R are the x y z directions respectively.
R O T are the x y z rotations respectively.
IDS is the IDS frequency of the dock (used by the Docking instrument,) and is optional.
Example:
"15 -2 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 255.00" will give you a docking port 15m forwards from the front of the vessel, 2 metres down, facing forward (positive z) and upright (top of docking port at positive y) and with an IDS frequency of 255Mz.

Crias

Add on Developer
Reaction score
Theres also the fact that the gates will need to be a fair way appart so you can dial them both. so thats more my problem :) although i am working on the milkyway gate atm so that should (probably) work.

htrfhy

Reaction score
its not copyright ragtag made Stargate universe gate's and Crias is making Stargate sg-1 and Atlantis gate's so its totally different

Ragtag

Reaction score
I was about to say that ^^ the destiny model is called "Manifest" so thats ready to go and it has shuttles. The gate is fairly cool too, atm im trying to figure out how to mod gate addon to have an atlantis or Milkyway gate

The RTF star gates can be attached to any ship via attachment points.
It is quite simple and I plan on having one in my Ancient city ship.

AeroSim

Reaction score
The guys over at RTF have an Atlantis type city available in open beta.
Its very cool with an incredible amount of detail, engines,warp drive, a shield,
multiple landing pads, a bridge with an "ancient" chair, a jumper hangar. They managed to include their working "Stargate" from an earlier release. It's as good as any of their other stuff like Manifest, the SG Shuttle, Puddle Jumper which all fit perfectly on the "City's" working landing pads.

http://yankeeclippersmobile.com/forum/index.php

Just register and its yours..!

city.jpg

grid4dante

Reaction score
a ori mothership is a good challange! would tackling that glowing plasma cload effect be difficult?

Do you mean the plasma sphere inside the open circle of the ship? Couldn't it be done by doing a zero-thrust hover engine and setting the exhaust texture really big centered on that hole?

Ragtag

Reaction score
The guys over at RTF have an Atlantis type city available in open beta.
Just register and its yours..!
It's been released to the public for quite a while now and you do not need to join to get add-ons released to the public.