Problem All R-7 rockets are explode on the launchpad

kosmo92

Reaction score
Hello
I have a problem with R-7 rockets every time a rocket explodes on its launch pad. Regardless of the scenario, if I want to send Soyuz into orbit or play in a Vostok flight or send Sputnik every time an automatic countdown approaches the engine ignition, there is a failure and in a moment the rocket will explode. :facepalm:What could be such a problem? I've already reinstalled the extras but it did not help. Please help me!.

Snax

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Hi there, I had the same problems with Proton, Soyuz and Progress for ISS Thorthon's addon.
For me the solution was to make a fresh reinstall of Orbiter, install the strictly needed addons and test them one by one what was till I found the file causing the launchpad to explode and the rocket too.

I know this is not really of a help but it worked for me.
When you're done, make a backup in case another problem comes. That way you'll have a good backup without the of reinstalling everything each time !

Fly safe o7

kerlix

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Is it possible low frame rate could be effecting it? I seem to recall that at times I would try to time warp for a short period, frame rate would drop and it would sort of freak out the fault detection in the add-on and create a fireball.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

kosmo92

Reaction score
I will try again to install Orbiter in my spare time and after the recommended additions I will test the rocket additions one by one. I hope it will help.The last time it did not help, I probably installed all the files too quickly at once.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
It's worth using the Jonessoft mod enabler tool. (JSGME) drop it in the orbiter directory, and the first time you run it, it'll (by default) add a folder titles 'MODS'. You can add and drop addons with a simple mouse click.

kosmo92

Reaction score
Now everything works:thumbup:, the R-7 rockets are not exploding on the launcher anymore. The problem in my case was the installation of the add-on called: Pack Baikonur Pad 24 + Proton UR500. Thank you PhantomCruiser, for recommending me (JSGME) which made it very easy for me to reinstall the orbiter.

kosmo92

Reaction score
After a few days, unfortunately in the 13 second countdown still the R-7 rockets explode, I do not know what this is caused, I did not install any new mods I have no idea why the rocket explodes.:(