Alien found? Really?

jinglesassy

Reaction score
Why would they evolve to look so much like us? Whenever i ask a alientologist that i either get yelled at, he leaves, or something along those lines. It really is quite funny.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
if it were real, this video would have FBI things stopping us see it, and i doubt a real alien would be stupid enough to wind up trapped in the ice if he was spart enough to fly a spaceship to us

No, if it were real the FBI wouldn't be able to stop you seeing it because the media would be ***ALL OVER*** it and everybody would know about it. It would be on every channel on TV, it would flood the front page of every video site out there, and there would hardly be a conversation on the web that wasn't centered around it.

Alfastar

да
Reaction score
That some people still believe in failed clay and then say that it is an alien. :rofl:

What would the probe thinking :hailprobe:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So... from the feedback here, bosnia seems to be the only country where this was actually on TV... A friend of mine even claimed that he saw it in the news, and that the feature left no doubt in the authenticity of the footage. I Guess it goes well with the pyramids...

If youtube is indeed the first place this popped up, there's already 'nough said.

steph

Reaction score
So... from the feedback here, bosnia seems to be the only country where this was actually on TV... A friend of mine even claimed that he saw it in the news, and that the feature left no doubt in the authenticity of the footage. I Guess it goes well with the pyramids...

If youtube is indeed the first place this popped up, there's already 'nough said.

Nope..We had it in the news in Romania as well. And even on a quite "important" news channel. Then again, even the main news channels here are alarmist and don't check their sources, but still.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I find an alien every morning, when I look into my mirror...

Joe Satriani surfed with one. I think he'd have spoken up if he recognized this as real.

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
http://kp.ua/daily/200411/276736/

The mystery of the "Dead Alien" video is uncovered

A user placed a youtube video with the "Alien corpse" in the snow. In the background, the people say exactly where do they live: "We are in Russia, Buryat Republic, Kabansky district, Kamensk town! Our guys have found a UFO beyond the forest near the town!!!"

The first one to see the real alien, except for the makers of the video, was I, said Valery Novikov, editor of the local website Kabansk-info. We have received this in our office by email on April, 12th. We got concerned, what if the filmed thing was an infant corpse? We came with this to the police. They said us there were no finding of dead infants, by their information.

The police have used the sender's email to discover his home address and came right up on his door.

Having seen uniformed men at his threshold, the guy from Kamensk got considerably scared. They asked them straight away, where is the alien corpse. He choked up and told: "In my room". They proceeded to his room and found there a dough doll about 10 centimetres long, made to look like an alien, wrapped in a chicken skin and even painted.

Once they knew the truth, the maker of the alien was just a bit scolded upon. However, come on, it was no more than a joke.

The video placed on April 14th, watched 10 thousands times. Was it too much? No, it was too little! Puny 10,000 wasn't a proper reward for his efforts. So, without giving it a second though, he just translated the title and comments to English, and that made his views score to rocket up to 630 thousands! Now you understand how good are the aliens made in Kamensk!

:rofl:

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You know, I would lend this alien visitation crap a lot more viability if they showed us aliens that looked like aliens, and not the constant stereotypically deformed humans.

The first hoaxer to turn up with something that is biologically novel/interesting/plausible, gets my respect...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
No problem with aliens looking vaguely humanoid... but then, all is actually just the typical clone of the "War of the worlds" aliens. Despite not looking like the original ones.

What is pretty annoying is the explanation for the lack of sightings. Remember: For the whole size of Earth, we have extremely little alien sightings every year. One video shows a "UFO" right over a metropolis, but strangely, only two people saw it.

Much more people saw the Soyuz launcher pass over Kazakhstan.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No problem with aliens looking vaguely humanoid... but then, all is actually just the typical clone of the "War of the worlds" aliens. Despite not looking like the original ones.

Of course it is a problem, it makes no evolutionary sense. Out of the mind-boggling diversity seen on Earth alone, you would expect there to be some variety out there, but... no. It is the same stereotype over and over again.

Now, something 'only vaguely' human would be more probable than your typical sci-fi could-pass-as-human-with-prosthetics alien, but even something that only vaguely shares the body plan of a human would be a surprise biologically. The typical alien vistation alien aliens though, are pushing that... they are trying to be human. Scary looking googly eyed emaciated humans, but still humans.

It doesn't make any biological sense, and the explanations for it don't really add up. Even if evolution tends to repeat on a grand scale among different worlds, you would have huge differences- I seriously doubt that random mutation and random environmental changes (read: planetary histories won't match that of Earth) will produce the same organisms down to very small details.

I'm sure most people here know about Dale Russel's dinosauroid, a speculative concept of an intelligent dinosaur:
reptilianig4.jpg

There's general consensus among scientific persons that this concept is rubbish though, and is a mashup dino-human rather than a plausible view of an sapient organism. A sapient dinosaur would probably look more like a ground hornbill, and coincidentally would look very little like a human. Below is an example of such a creature as envisioned by artist Nemo Ramjet (sorry for the small size, all the images seem to be either very small or very large):

dinosauroid.jpg

Now a dinosaur, is far more related to us than any alien, indeed an alien is less related to us than a plant or even a bacterium (in most probability they are not related to us whatosoever, in terms of lineages and genes, unless there is unexplainable panspermia). A dinosaur has four limbs, a head, a jaw, two eyes, nostrils, teeth, digits... most of the internal organs we have, the same general layout. There is no saying that an alien would have even these things, or at least, would have things like these, in a similar arrangement.

An alien could have a biological layout more like that of a chiton than a human:
Lined-chiton.jpg

Both dinosaurs and humans evolved from a lancelet-like common ancestor, and look how much diversity there is. If the most probable precursor to a dominant family of land creatures (and thus a sapient species) on a planet looked something like a chiton (which it could), it couldn't evolve into something like a human even if it tried to.

Though I agree, these sorts of aliens tend to be inspired by the War of the World stereotype, and I think there is something psychological about that sort of figure that you see with the 'gray' aliens. For example there is a spirit from certain South African mythologies that meets a lot of the criteria of a 'gray' alien.

What is pretty annoying is the explanation for the lack of sightings. Remember: For the whole size of Earth, we have extremely little alien sightings every year. One video shows a "UFO" right over a metropolis, but strangely, only two people saw it.

Much more people saw the Soyuz launcher pass over Kazakhstan.

Yeah, it is really silly... then again, there are examples of events that are seen by many, with their explanations of course (though that's just the government coverup! They don't want us to know! They're keeping secrets from us! Get the tinfoil mind-control protectors!)...

Last edited:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Why would they evolve to look so much like us? Whenever i ask a alientologist that i either get yelled at, he leaves, or something along those lines. It really is quite funny.

The fact is that people really lack of imagination about aliens.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The fact is that people really lack of imagination about aliens.

Not only that. They also lack technical knowledge to at least be on par with the concept of thermodynamics.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
"Googly-eyed aliens"... Now I know whence came the creepy feeling when I last used G**gle.

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm fed up with those Grays as well. Where are the Eldritch Abominations? Where is the star-spawn of Cthulhu? The Night-Gaunts, servants of Nodens the Lord of the Great Abyss, guarding the unholy mountain of Ngranek on the island of Oriab? The Thousand Young of the Black Goat of the Woods, Shub-Niggurath? Iä! Nyarlathotep!

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Yeah, I really think that most of peoples imaginations sprout from what Hollywood defined as an "alien" in some of the original Sci-Fi scores in the 50's and 60's. Not saying that it is necessarily a bad thing but it is true that many lack the imagination to produce their own 'alien'. Its just my belief that if one were to 'create' an alien they should use fears that they or others may have. Because honestly, no matter what we say, we as a species are truly scared of the unknown.