OHM World of Colliers 2.02

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: sputnik

The von Braun 3-stage ferry rocket, Wheel station, and circumlunar ship, as featured in Colliers magazine, 1952. Complete with Johnston Atoll launch site in an Earth_1952 setting. Working aero controls and autopilot.
Many improvements and changes.

DOWNLOAD

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by joiz303989
Pros: Great scenarios, Great Ships, Great things to do...
Cons: Except for lack of virtual cockpit and the mars ships
Review:
really nice stuff, for advise on mars project and VCs you should see the youtube videos here :http://youtube.com/user/banyt old disney videos of what von braun wanted to do.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I get a CTD in the Lunar EVA scenario after pressing E key twice.

FlyingSinger

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
World of Colliers and World of 2001 by Sputnik are two of my all-time favorite Orbiter add-ons. I tried out Colliers v2.02 (from 2011, updated for 2010-P1) with Orbiter 2016 and it fails with a few different errors that don't occur with the 2010 version. It mainly complains about a missing Earth base (Johnston) and a missing mesh file (vbmarsferry.msh), although there is no Mars ferry vehicle referenced in any of the config or scn files. This makes me think it's a reference in the code somewhere to a vehicle that was not completed or included for some reason (that's my non-coder WAG).

Has anyone else tried this and gotten it to work in v2016? Not a burning issue but it would be great to see those classic spaceships zipping around the mountains of the Moon.

Thanks,
Bruce

JonnyBGoode

Sky Marshal
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I got a CTD on several scenarios so I just passed it by. It would be nice to get it working again for 2016 though.