General Question Where are the OHM Bug Reports?

Columbia42

Reaction score
I got an email saying that one of my addons had a bug report but when I went to OHM, I couldn't find the bug reports link that used to be there. Does anyone know how to access the reports?

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
The bug report feature got removed when the OF and OH accounts were merged. It's not available anymore, so not sure whether you can get the bug report or not.

Vash

OHM Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
My hope is that people will post their bug reports and get help here on the forums now. The bug reporting feature which used to be available on the OHM web site is no more.

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
It may be nice if the page for the addon in OH was linked through to a thread (or subforum) about bugs for the addon on OF.

Something for you to think about if you have any more spare time.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Since each addon on OHM has a comment thread here on the forum it allows you to post everything from comments to bugs or anything to do with that particular addon. Making use of the forum also allows users to include attachments, code, etc. in their comments. Each addon on OHM has a link to it's thread here on the forum titled 'User Comments'.

There is also the Addon Support & Bugs forum which could be used as another way to report bugs for any addon.